Importand MUST SEE - GUESS THE GAME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importand MUST SEE - GUESS THE GAME!

okay don't know if im the first one to post about this but this is pretty importand if you like the best game in the world (maybe) hope its nice and informative - but first guess what game it is -

New characters - look at the detail - they work for the same person as you........

Here a close up of one of them again ... maybe there will be little bit of romance in this version of the game.

Still no idea well have a look at the surroundings?

How about some of the monsters for a little clue?:

Okay Okay this will sooo give it away - this is a brill picture -

No not got it?? Come on ......... do i have to spell it out? he he your gonna get it with this one nice and easy!

Yep its HALF LIFE 2 and doesn't it look brill! Its meant to be about next september - it follows on that you took the job with the Gman and those other peeps are your helpers!

But barny lovers do not fear - hes back and this is a brill article comparing the old graphics to the new ones! :

HOpe you enjoyed all of those!

ta ta

p.s the head crabs are back!!

Comment

Sweet, it is looking good!
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

If anyone hasn't seen news about this yet, then they must be living under a rock. I'm just waiting to see what happens at E3.. After that we will see some info.

Cam, don't suppose you've got any passes to E3? :)

Also, should we really have magazine scans and direct file linking from CNN on here?

Comment

ooppss sorry if ive breached some time of security thing here didn't mean to!! those pictures are all over the web but i guess its better to be safer than sorry:)

t ata

Comment

Ohhh I had those pic's a while ago... HL2 is gonna freaking ROCK!!! But Condition Zero is coming out in May along with Vice City for PC, and The matrix game!!!! Sweet month eh? If only Doom3 was here also :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
              Cam, don't suppose you've got any passes to E3? :)
              No invites being a hardware website, sorry. :)
              Managing Director
              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

How about TT Gaming starts taking off then? Want some game reviews done? :)

Comment

Oh 4 shizzle! :afro:

Comment

You just wait a little longer buddy ;).

Comment

Oh, the man himself is here...

Yes sir!

Comment

Like Gavin said, its work in progress :)
                        Managing Director
                        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Im applying to do reviews for games on a couple of websites....so if you need a volenteer to help im available!! he he

Whens E3?

ta ta

Comment

If you don't know when E3 is, then your finger isn't on the gaming pulse, is it? :)

Comment

DAMN RIGHT, DOPE! ah well its also about gathering info and finding information out. You would have to find out sometime and so would i - that was my time to find out when e3 is! But alas ill look else where :)

Better sign my self up for some games news letters! :snip:

ta ta

Comment

Working...
                              X