Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob....and a wierd story

first of.. a big hiya to you all :wave:....ok ok..and now read on :shh:

Most of the time...the newspapers pretty much suck with crap and gossip..but sometimes.. stories come along that make you wonder..like this one....

Boy 'pregnant' with twin brother

The operation was carried out by surgeons in Kazakhstan
    A seven-year-old boy who was admitted to hospital with stomach pains was actually "pregnant" with his twin brother.

Doctors at Chimkent Children's Hospital in Kazakhstan originally believed Mourat Zhanaidarov was suffering from a cyst.

But during surgery, they discovered he was in fact carrying the dead foetus of his twin brother.

The foetus had developed into a tumour but was found to have hair, nails and bones.

'No longer alive'

Doctors at the hospital told the BBC the tumour was the remains of his twin brother's foetus.

They said that while it was no longer a living substance it was feeding off the boy's blood supply.

If left unchecked it could one day have threatened Mourat's own life.

It was remarkable

Valentina Vostrikova, Chimkent Children's Hospital
    The tumour has now been successfully removed.

It is believed that the foetus grew inside Mourat while he was developing in the womb.

Doctors believe the two foetuses should have developed into conjoined twins.

"At first we saw that the boy's organs were squeezed by a large hard swelling covered with black hair," one surgeon told a British newspaper.

"As we washed him, we could see that inside him he had his own twin brother. Mourat had been a Siamese twin but nobody knew it.

"Something had gone wrong during his mother's pregnancy and the baby grew inside his brother."

Valentina Vostrikova, chief surgeon at Chimkent Children's Hospital, told the newspaper: "It was remarkable. For seven years it lived like a parasite inside the boy's body."

Doctors at the hospital told the BBC they were unable to explain the phenomenon.

They suggested a number of factors could have played a role, including malnutrition in the mother.

:?: :?:

Welcome and yes some bizzar things happen in this world.

Comment

These things don't happen in the states lol

Comment

HAhaHAha your right not in the States, the government will destory all proof before anyone will really *know*

Comment

Gesh and I was under the impression that things like that just dont happen!! Damn government!!

Comment

Yeah I would have thought thast something like this would have been seen on an ultrasound that would have been taken in what would be a mecically advanced country, just goes to show that not everything has been discovered about the human body :shrug:

Comment

Welcome to the mad-house SerialKiller. Put on your straightjacket and get ready for the shock of your life.

I'm sure stranger things have happened that we haven't been told about.

Comment

hehehe i love your little icons, yeah have you ever heard the rumor that the governmevnt is secretly evacuationg people to mars (its been colonized) in preperation for the destruction of earth?

Comment

Originally posted by t00lb0x
                  hehehe i love your little icons, yeah have you ever heard the rumor that the governmevnt is secretly evacuationg people to mars (its been colonized) in preperation for the destruction of earth?
                  if they are going to destroy the earth why are the the real estates prices and taxes going up????
                  wouldnt they go down? I mean if you gonna blow the damn thing? right? :D

Comment

They still want to get as much money out of us b4 we die. They want us to go to our graves as porpers I guess.

Comment

Okay now im scared. But i think the fetous thing happens quite regulary - i always feel like i have a twin brother stuck in me on a sunday morning after hard sat night and a curry - but don't worry after a quick trip to the loo im fine.............

sorry for the laddish humour lol

ta ta

Comment

Originally posted by kane2g
                        if they are going to destroy the earth why are the the real estates prices and taxes going up????
                        wouldnt they go down? I mean if you gonna blow the damn thing? right? :D
                        I wish hahaha, this project will take lots of money so they are milking us for all tehy can before *BOOM* and were all dead---and living with :flames: !!
                        with :blowkiss: from a :wow: man

Comment

Well, unfortunatly it does happen in the states... more than you would hope.

I know three.... now two who have this problem.

The first was a cousin-in-laws little boy, he had one in his brain. (Teeth, hair, etc.) He lived for 8 years after they found it, he passed away in February at the age of 15.

Another is my wifes ex-boss.. she had the same in one of her ovaries. She had a good surgery and everything is fine now. The other, is my brothers friend, I don't know his whole story.

My brother is a doctor (DO) and he says it's VERY common and happening more often now... Sad....

But nature has a weird way of changing things... Iv'e heard then next stage in evolution is no more widom teeth.... My mom never got them.... me either... bro and sis did tho!!! LOL:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                          X