Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Question on processor speed.....

that you're cheap, and not, a zealot...........that'z coooo w/me............i'd rather err on the side of the zealot.............because, that's my perspective on this whole thing............it's apples and oranges to us bro...........i want to smoke in the upcoming games................nuff said

Being cheap is a good thing right? :D

Since we are reading this forum chances are we aren't mainstream and are going to want to overclock. Sometimes it's not about getting the maximum speed but rather getting the maximum value.....the fastest machine for the buck! :p

If some people want to spend $400+ on a CPU good for them! They are the ones driving the cutting edge demand for the chipmakers. It's not me though.
    ASUS A7N8X Deluxe, Athlon Barton 2500+ with SLK-800 and 4800rpm 80mm fan, ATi 9700Pro(AIW), Dual 256MB Corsair XMS 3200c. Seagate Barracuda SATA. 200MHz fsb with 11X multiplier, RAM latency: 2,2,2,5

best value, as long as value isn't a deterrent to what i'm tryin' to get accomplished : omg:

Quote Originally Posted by Woody_87th
    If some people want to spend 0+ on a CPU good for them! They are the ones driving the cutting edge demand for the chipmakers. It's not me though.
    shhh...:shh:
    they are the ones who keep our hopes of getting Athlon 32 bits' prices coming down. i m waiting for the day when those 64 bits takes off and we can get those 32 bits cheaper :D
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information