Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: p3 vs p4 . who is faster

Default Re: p3 vs p4 . who is faster

4 years ago when this thread was posted to last your information would not have made any sense whatsoever because 3.4 cpus probably didn't exist. These days socket 478 is basically dead.
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

PrairieDawg, how in the hell did you understand ANYTHING that guy wrote? That has got to be the biggest illegible pile of drivel I have had the displeasure to read in a LONG LONG time.

Besides, you could have a 4 CPU P4 motherboard and my single E6600 would stomp it into the ground. P4's were a joke and will always be the mistake that Intel made that gave AMD the spotlight for almost 2 years. Some people should have to have a breathylizer attached to their keyboard to prevent late night drunken posting.......
    GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
    Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
    Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
    Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
    PC P&C 500W PSU
    2TB Seagate
    Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Quote Originally Posted by miles dyson
    intels p3 is just an amd barton core with larger cache better transfer rate
    + more pins?
    OMG, that is the funniest thing I read all day!

Quote Originally Posted by miles dyson
    whos faster
    2.4ghz celeron 400fsb 128k
    1.6ghz p4 400fsb 256k
    Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by miles dyson View Post
    casecutter i cut u up? with my dick
    I love it when you talk dirty to me.
    GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
    PC P&C 500W PSU
    2TB Seagate

4. Default Re: p3 vs p4 . who is faster

To Miles Dyson
    Sir, that's quite enough...

This thread is pointless. Casecutter is right and you really don't need to argue it. Why would you go through all this work on old technology when you could have bought something a little more modern and have it beat by a huge margin?

I'm trying to understand your original post, but I can't get anywhere. Where would you find a dual P4 board and a 9200rpm hd? Try putting some periods in your sentence structure.

1. If you want to be even remotely taken seriously, stop the "AOL speak" and use English. Your posts are garbled nonsense.

2. All your facts are so wrong that you could not possibly believe what you post is right. The E6600 has NOTHING in common with a socket 478 ANYTHING.

3. Try quoting a hard drive speed that actually exists.

So far, you have proven that you are a forum troll and not someone with even the most remote knowledge of a PC. And you could daisy chain 20 Intel socket 478 CPU's together and they still could not compare to one E6600. Socket 478 was mercifully put to death because Netburst was wrong and did not accomplish anything Intel wanted.

If you are going to try and act like you know anything, then prove you do by not only using correct specification, but also with some grammar so that your posts can be read. This isn't your text phone, you don't get charged by the letter or space. Feel free to use ALL the letters and punctuation.
    GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
    PC P&C 500W PSU
    2TB Seagate

Title changed. Next step is being banned.

We try to run a casual and friendly forum here... please respect this and things will run smoothly. If you can't play nicely, then play somewhere else.

Thanks.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

7. Default Re: p3 vs p4 . who is faster

Ok, Miles:
    Why don't you go and talk mindless junk on some other forum?

You asked what Cola is, correct? That's easy. Do you know what a hard drive is? You keep coming up with random rpms and Casecutter and I keep telling you that they don't exist, but you still don't get it.

Here's what you said about Darth: "u ya mad fanny f*** off prick get a life u fat computer junkie shaging *******."

Over the I have spent on this forum, I learned much. One thing is for sure, Darth, Casecutter, Yawg and the other high ranking members know what they are talking about. My knowledge is nothing compared to their experience. If you want to post crap about other members, than be banned. Your posts are incorrect, mindless, gibberish, garbage, s***, crap, trash, bits, crap, detritus, dregs, dross, fragments, junk, offal, pieces, refuse, remains, rubbish, rubble, ruins, waste, wreck, wreckage, etc. Even if Kustompcs says 478's and C2D's were very similiar, they're wrong.

Please, repost and add your name to the list if you think Miles Dyson should be banned:
    1. PorscheGuy997

Do you get the point? Go somewhere else and explain to them that you can find a 1100rpm or 9200rpm hd. Do you even know what an rpm is? Or do we have to explain that to you, too. The village wants their idiot back, leave now.
    Last edited by PorscheGuy997@yahoo.com; 04-09-2007 at 06:34 AM.

No need... I have banned the offensive little kid and removed his/her posts. I had already given a choice and the individual chose poorly.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

9. Default Re: p3 vs p4 . who is faster

Thanks...

Hopefully, we won't have any more of that.

You can lead a moron to the truth, yet they must make the effort to learn.

And unfortunately, there are 100 more trolls out there just take the place of 1 banned troll.
    GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
    PC P&C 500W PSU
    2TB Seagate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information