Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speed Strip - Athlon XP Unlocking Device

they can suck the chrome off my trailer hitch anytime..........the 2600 w/ a gigabyte kt600 only cost me a whoppin' 150 bucks........the thing is 400fsb compliant/raid/firewire/6.0 audio/on board lan/pc3200/blah blah blah............and, a software overclocking tool called easy tune 4, that adjusts on the fly the agp and pci bus as you start cranking it up with a enumerator for the multiplier, if, it's unlocked, also handles voltage mods for everything, currently running @ 2200mhz/44C/192 fsb as i'm only running pc2700 ram, and will soon be cranking it up again w/3200 ram/ add raid/ voila' ...........avg overclock is about 2491 @ overclockers.com's database.................gonna get paired ram, just in case i want to jettison this mobo in the future

JSR most members, mods and admins are sick of most of your posts as they are either can't be understood, inaccurate or just plain :spam: and I'm sick of the complaints about them. You will notice that you are now a "Senior Smacktard" which means that you're now one step away from bein' banned so either shape up or ship out as this is your final warning but if you shape up then the title will slowly return to normal. No discussion will be entered into on this subject so make ya mind up quickly as to whether you want to be here or not.

otherwise i wouldn't be posting.............i try to be of assistance around here, but i'm tired of having to deal with the mood swings of the mods whom seem genuinely interested, but, come off as being rude or on some power trip.........not naming names or pointing fingers, as i am basically shooting straight as i see it.....i know the mods have a job to do, and, i respect that......i know what my membership status is, and, i find it amusing, do not take offense, and continue to contribute because i am not easily upset, and can take a joke, even if it's not meant to be, i'm still laughin', ........at least "i" think what i post is a contribution, and, not "spam"............beauty is in the eye of the beholder, wiggo........... if you would have elaborated to the degree of my ignorance with a little insight as to what i'm not understanding, i would have found your post insightful and would have thanked you for the revelation.........anyways, that's my :2cents: ..........i thought i'd aire this out before i got banned .........again
    ps......this is your house, 10k posts, congrats, want me out, just say so, and i'll split, no need to ban

Moderators and Admin.s are the least of your problems as normal members amount to the most of them so clean up your posting style and no more spamish/stupid posts (enough have been deleted already) or that's it. My :2cents: worth.

:cry:

and now that most of the admins / mods have left, JSR sneaks back in under the radar and starts again...

Just for the record: the KT600, nor any Via socket A chipsets have a working PCI and/or AGP lock. If a board sporting it came out, then you'd probably have heard something other than some crackhead spouting about it.

So...I'm in the market for an nForce 2 Ultra 400 motherboard...does this mean that my XP2500 will automatically be unlocked and ready for overclocking? I've never done this before, so the software OC solution sounds great to me...is this only available on the Gigabyte board or do others like the ASUS A7N8X-deluxe come with this software too?

Quote Originally Posted by PH
    So...I'm in the market for an nForce 2 Ultra 400 motherboard...does this mean that my XP2500 will automatically be unlocked and ready for overclocking? I've never done this before, so the software OC solution sounds great to me...is this only available on the Gigabyte board or do others like the ASUS A7N8X-deluxe come with this software too?
    Only if that XP2500+ was built before week 39 last year as later ones are fully locked. The ASUS mainboard has a very good BIOS for overclocking and a software overclock isn't as good as doing it in the BIOS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information