Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: AT7 onboard NIC

I've just got my AT7. Everything when smooth until I try to connect to my DSL. I could connect, but after about 1minute I couldn't goto no more pages. Its like the signal die. Then when I try to connect again I can't connect at all. After talking with verizon techs they said after a couple drills my onboard lan was fine, and they have to check the line in their office. So I figured to disable the on board NIC and install my old card and it worked. Now....... are there some wrong with my board or is their any special setting onboard NIC I have to configure ?

I really like the board..... Help !!

I know that some companies have equipment that won't work with certain NIC chipsets, and this may be the case in your instance. Since the old NIC card works fine, it tends to tell you that it's either this or the onboard NIC on the board isn't functioning properly.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

This is a new board and I see from other forums that I'm not the only one was this problem. I have to contact Abit to see if it the board or WHAT ?

I'd certainly be onto Abit about it if there are others havin' this prob to see what they have to say. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

AT7 is history.......... Return it !!. Staying with my A7V333 Raid :cheers:

Thread Information