Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do yo guys think about this setup?

I"M SOLD!...dvd it is...besides they really aren't too expensive anyways. Might as well...Thx Beefy and everyone else...for the knowledge;) .
    - Damien

Awesome pc but..
    In my opinion that case is terrible. I had a hands on view and analysis of it. It looks ok but i think its kinda hard to work in compared to a Lian Li case. But that is my opinion..
    Don't ask me I chose my codgen case instead of the aopen :P

Thanks for the aopen opinion M-Kong, now i am leaning towards a Cutom Chenming Black 601 Case, it looks really nice, has 5 fans in total. I found the case at coolerguys.com; i was wondering if it included a Power Supply which i think it doesn't... :confused:
    - Damien

I fund my case cheap at Colorcases.com but it doesn't bring a PSU...i saw 500W US$85 (RaidMax) and a 400 US$75 (also RaidMax) anyone dealt with these PSU's and what do you think about the pricing?...is 500W too much?...thx in advance...PEACE!
    - Damien

The AOpen HX08 case is AWESOME... but as Andy has found out it's a real ***** to carry around due to its size and weight :(

The AOpen H600A (what Andy and I have) is a tallish midi-tower, and is much easier to carry around than the HX08 but more spacious than a normal midi-tower :)

Consider it anyway - just a suggestion ;)
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Albinus, do you anythng about the case's ability to cool...is it any good?
    - Damien

Here's the link for Aopen's thermal simulation of the H600A case with all fans fitted. http://www.aopen.com/products/housin...ermal_h600.htm :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

that was pretty cool Wiggo.:D . I've been meaning to ask the question on opinion on a RaidMax 400w PSU...know anything about it. Its US$72.
    - Damien

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco
    Albinus, do you anythng about the case's ability to cool...is it any good?

One of the primary indicators of a well-cooled case is if you take the side panel off and the temperature rises. With my H600A, if I take the side panel off, my system temperature rises by 5 degrees and the CPU by 3 or 4 degrees. Many poorly cooled cases will run cooler with the side off, but the H600A is a work of art in the cooling department :thumb:

As another forum user here said; "The poor man's PC-60" :laugh:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

thanks for filling in the info, been meaning to follow up more often, but you know how things go sometimes. And what's so bad about ABIT? I can understand not going for their video cards or something like that but their mobo's rule. The only thing that i can see is the lack of built in features, such as sound card, 2.0 usb support, and ethernet card. but if you're a speed freak, then abit is the way to go. it beat the k7 dragon in benchmarks and I'm sure it can hang with an epox if not out hang it. I'll check out how they score against each other.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information