Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this SPAM

1. Default Re: Is this SPAM

YGPM

I was just wondering what processor and temps you have because I often like to compare products to others. I don't buy things unless there is a significant benefit between two different products. You can see my build in my signature.

Also, I really don't understand why you have a title of 'Is this SPAM' and ask about the Freezone cooler from CoolIT. Then, you say you have the cooler. Obviously, it isn't spam if it is working for you. So back to the original topic. Why did you even post about this?

Default Re: Is this SPAM

Quote Originally Posted by y eye View Post
    Often the question is in answer to a request for help or reference. I did not ask for either. Maybe you could explain further? Thank you, y
    Often it is just nice to know what angle a person is coming at and if that person is giving/asking advice for some old hardware of something newer. This is not a judgement or a requirement, but if you ask questions then be prepared to answer questions. If this concept offends you in any way, you may be barking up the wrong tree.

PS: Your posting style leaves alot to be desired and that is the reason you are having problems with being banned on other forums. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and when you question that right, you make yourself appear obnoxious and that you are stirring up trouble. I do not feel you are, but I would suggest a straight forward posting style instead of trying to be far too articulate.
    Last edited by casecutter; 09-10-2007 at 09:10 PM.
    GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
    Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
    Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
    Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
    PC P&C 500W PSU
    2TB Seagate
    Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Quote Originally Posted by casecutter View Post
    Often it is just nice to know what angle a person is coming at and if that person is giving/asking advice for some old hardware of something newer. This is not a judgement or a requirement, but if you ask questions then be prepared to answer questions. If this concept offends you in any way, you may be barking up the wrong tree.

PS: Your posting style leaves alot to be desired and that is the reason you are having problems with being banned on other forums. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and when you question that right, you make yourself appear obnoxious and that you are stirring up trouble. I do not feel you are, but I would suggest a straight forward posting style instead of trying to be far too articulate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are right to object and criticize. I will work on the abrasive content. I am obnoxious, to some people. It helps to clear the air as it were. Stirring up trouble? I do not think so. Polarizing is more like it. I was banned for busting a moderator who was passing bad advise to a newbie, on a limited budget, regarding liquid cooling product purchase, but that is ok that you have an opinion regarding the banning. The one issue that I will respond to is that you and others have not picked up on the statement in the thread regarding "I will not have a max until the controller and software are in place". I wrote it that way as answer to "dumb questions", meaning "yes I know and understand but...". If you and others do not understand and do not do a little research on the controller then that is ok by me, but be aware that I feel that you are missing a fairly interesting issue and it is germaine, because by limiting my technical input, and identifying statements I have avoided the spam issue. In six forums the thread has returned over 1500 views and 180 replies. One person replied to the subject.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by y eye; 09-11-2007 at 12:50 AM. Reason: forgot the bottom dashes

4. Default Re: Is this SPAM

Instead of dancing around the question with eloquent wording, why don't you answer the question?

What is your processor and what temperatures are you getting???

Quote Originally Posted by PorscheGuy997@yahoo.com View Post
    Instead of dancing around the question with eloquent wording, why don't you answer the question?

because you have not responded to the subject... any numbers at this time would be misleading or as in the case of a benchmark just for the sake of a benchmark, useless.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    What is your processor and what temperatures are you getting???

none of your business ... stop asking
    Last edited by y eye; 09-11-2007 at 01:44 AM. Reason: answer to redundant question

y eye, this is a friendly warning. Stop with the ctryptic BS and your eloquent text and act like an adult. You are posting for info but not giving info. Besides the fact that the title of this thread makes no sense what-so-ever as to what you are trying to prove. Do not answer my post with another contrite wordy pile of BS. If you continue to be rude, and by that I mean if any post by you from here on out is rude, then you will be politely walked to the door and tossed out on your ass. Otherwise, there is no need to be rude to other members, and if you ask questions then be prepared to be asked for more info so that people can actually answer you. This thread is now closed.
    GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
    Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
    Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
    Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
    PC P&C 500W PSU
    2TB Seagate
    Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information