Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dual Core not working

Default Re: Dual Core not working

hey, sorry about the long time with no reply. now my computer wnt boot up past the bios splash, it picks up the IDE DVDRom drive and wont pick up my SATA HD, not sure whant i did but first thing ill do is get rid of that driver genius, lol

i can boot into DOS from my USB but that doesnt help me as ive got NTFS and cant see it from DOS ive just found out.

PS: on my old 98se comp now FYI

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Similar issue here, solved with a clean instal of a XP cd, with SP2 or 3 already on the disk. Dual core not working Intel though, but same issue >>>
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/e520...working-27572/

Have you tried that lately? Or at all, I mean are you sure your XP disk has SP2 or Sp3 on it? If so can you do a clean install

Hi,
    Do you know if both CPUs have ever worked?
    If the answers NO then I'd contact the retailer / Manufacturer and enquire about a replacement.

I have come across this before a few time for both Intel/AMD. reasons were; The BIOS was too old a simple solution updated BIOS. BIOS settings were wrong again simply set BIOS to default/ safe mode. Another case was due to damaged RAM, I've also notice that a missmatch of RAM can also course problems. The latest was course by a poor PSU.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information