Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: building problems

thanks guys this really help me alot....if u need anything from me like a game, ftp, pub, dont hesatate to ask....: peace2:

thanks again...:wave:

So does that mean you were successful:?:

No problem dude, we live to serve:D
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

i was kinda suscessful i put everything together right....but i brought it to one of my firends old man..he knows alot about computers...cause i couldnt get it to work....and it turns out the only problem is that the switch on the back of the power supply was on 230v not 115v....so all we had to do was change it and she worked like a charm..but now i have another probelm i installed windows XP pro on to that computer useing his monitor and now it on my monitor and all i see is wavey and crazy whooie lines on my screen...does anyone know how i can fix this **********?:shoot2: lol thanks in advance...

I answered in the other thread. ;)

No problem A.M....we like to help...if we can...and as you can see for your self you can do it...you can build a 'puter by yourself..GJ man!:thumb:
    - Damien

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information