Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Processor Temps

I'm just curiuos. How many watts does a Pentium 4 2.53GHz on a 533MHz FSB do? What are your temps during idle and full load? Thanks

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Excellent excellent this is really good, now if only I could get my hands on the how many volts all the processors use. Athlon is 1.75 I don't know about anything else.

T-bird thru Athlon XP is 1.75 default
    Pentium 4 is 1.5; or at least the current ones are.

I can't be too much help beyond that, but if you look at the link above, the last portion of the speed designator should indicate the default voltage of that particular processor.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Yes 1.5v for the P4 but here is a good page on CPU electrical specs, http://users.erols.com/chare/elec.htm ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I have found Wiggo's link before on google, and it is very good reference material.

But I gotta hand it to you Darth, that is the best link you've posted since www.mwave.com
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Thread Information