Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: 3.75 ?

Default 3.75 ?

First of all wazzap? :)

Now,here's the thing:

I overclocked my intel e5200 few days ago to 3.75 Ghz(default 2.50)

My Idle temps are 38C on both cores and vCore is at 1.28750(in BIOS ofc) and im satisfied by the way its working.BUT my brother(who is computer freak) and few my other friends are sh****g about how my processor will die and that 3.75 is too much but by the looking at the info that my comp is giving me about my processor it says it's gonna be fine.I just wanted to ask for professional opinion about this SO what do u thing tweaktowners ?

Default Re: 3.75 ?

high vcore will kill your cpu not high speeds but you normally need one to get the other.

post what vcore you are running and what your temps are, idle and under full load, and then we could give you a more informed reply as to wether your killing you chip or not :D

Default Re: 3.75 ?

As I posted in first post my idle temps are 38C and average 61C under full load(tested it for 1 hour with everest) and I also posted on my first post,my vCore is 1.28750

Thread Information