Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: AMD Athlon-64 Benchmarks and more

I don't know about those scores:thumbs do I think it was a dirty test. ya see a dirty test. you dirty rats lol and all that gangster stuff.:afro:

I mean just look at the site intel banner geforce banner,but no amd banner:no: you can't possibly trust a site testing amd processors with no amd banner I seriously doublt a clawhammer setup is gona get 5 fps in a game I mean com'on My radeon ve gets 54-70 in most games with a lowely p4 1.5 with 128 kb

/\ and look and this guys avatar an intel! lol that has biast written all over it:rofl:
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

"I don't know about those scores I think it was a dirty test. ya see a dirty test. you dirty rats lol and all that gangster stuff."

lol let's hope so, for amd's best that is...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And what is wrong with my avatar?? :laugh:

:cheers:

nothing is wrong with it just and intel fan testing an amd cpu using some web site address for a bechmark on the competitons' cpu is dubious(it's not crediable)

However if the test is true one conclusion could be that the 4 cpu operton setup is really ment for servers;so maybe it isint so great for games:2cents:
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

nothing is wrong with it just and intel fan testing using some www address for a bechmark on his rival cpu is dubious

:?:

i fixed it: omg:

Thread Information