Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This ones for you intel fans!

read it and weep....*just a min* bwahaahahaaahahahahahahaha,*ok*.....*cough* wait one more time bwahahahahahahahahahhahahahah*ok* wait it coming again ahahahahahamauahahahahahahha

ohhh that feels good 117 compared to 104 looks like Amd wins.
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

heehe just a note the specs are the same so It looks like a fair test...and heres the game beches.......ut oh its coming agian *must..... resist*...ahah....no...ahahahahahahahahahhahahah
    bwaahaahaahahahahahahhhaah. ok
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

hmmm...notice how they used an nForce chiset for the athlon - but used an i845G chipset for the P4....not a Granite Bay or Rambus chipset

If they're going to use the fastest Athlon chipset - they really should use the fastest P4 chipset too

However I must say the the granite bay uses dual ddr memory.....and that isin't the best ram for the intel machine as everyone knows that rdram is intels finest...

Or I'll put it in maxium pc's words....Becasue this speed contest is about intel's best effort vs. amd's best effort we opted for 512 mb of pc 1066 rdram in the p4 machine. Our p4 motherboard was intel's D850EMV2, which uses the 850 chipset. Although the dual-ddr E7205 chipset aka granite bay nearly mathces the promise of the 850 chipset without requiring expensive rdram ,we felt that rdram still lets the p4 shine the brightest... and in that contest Intel did better with the rdram....So I have so say that amd has truly won...

Wasn't it you, 0R1()N, who was *****ing about the comparisons in the MaximumPC rag saying that they were not fair since they used two different memory technologies? Can't the same be said about chipsets used in this comparison?

Seems to me that if you're gonna use a dual-channel memory configuration on one machine, then you should use a dual-channel memory chipset on the other since it is readily available to the public. Or is it just me? :shrug:
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Yes, but, if amd beasts the intel machine using ddr then the intel machine wouldne't be that much more powerfull using rddram so thats why I said they won...IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Darthtanion
    Wasn't it you, 0R1()N, who was *****ing about the comparisons in the MaximumPC rag saying that they were not fair since they used two different memory technologies? Can't the same be said about chipsets used in this comparison?

Seems to me that if you're gonna use a dual-channel memory configuration on one machine, then you should use a dual-channel memory chipset on the other since it is readily available to the public. Or is it just me? :shrug:
    makes sense to me
    ....it may have something to do with the fact that this particular graph is published in AMD green and black - but I suspect it wasn't produced by an impartial 3rd party:laugh:

AMD remaines my own (slight) personal preference - but this seems a little underhanded

If they kept the Radeon9700 for the AMd rig - and put a RagePro in the Intel box - they could make an even better graph:D

I'll go back to my first statement......bwahaahaahahahahhahhahahahahahahaha ha..
    *cough* ahahahahhahahahahahahaha*ok....errr no one more time* ahahahahahahahhhahahahahahhahh.:spam:

Somehow I think if you looked for a few minutes u could find a very similar graph in Intel blue and orange with the exact opposite results :rofl:

I disavow all knowledge of any site pertaining to, "intel" and any affiliations with them. Furthermore I have no recolection of such."tests." lol:thumb: : peace2:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information