Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So whos gonna get one of the 3200+'s?

Winxp (and others) :wave: Ė Say! That graphic of the MHz program looks pretty informative. Any suggestions for getting helpful software like Winxpís to help me understand my overclocking efforts better? :idea:

Most bios settings seem like such a mystery to me, but Iím willing to learn (if it doesnít take too long that is). Iím a busy truck drive with very little spare time. Anything to help me facilitate maximizing the utility of my soon to be portable PC system would be greatly appreciated.

I want to run Win 98se on a micro ATX portable lan machine. :woot: (Maybe an XP optional boot OS) For starters, I'm thinking of running a Radeon All in wonder 9700 pro and a good quality sound card.

I really did not get your question, but if you are asking what prgram that is, it is SISoft's "Sandra 2003" utility
    <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information