Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gigabyte GA-7DXR+ Competition!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Olie
    [B]like: [list=1][*]kick ass forums[*]great news page that is regulary updated[*]friendly community[*]the owner is a great guy who is very generous and kind, who gives away expensive prizes[*]REVIEWS galore[/list=1]

Olie, why dont you just GLUE your lips to Tweaky's ass, it will save some effort. hahahaha!! j/k! :thumb: :cheers:
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

The reason for lack of reviews lately is the lack of new hardware. That will all change within the next few weeks as the GeForce4 has been released and manufacturers should be announcing their GF4 based boards in the near future. There is also DDR333 chipsets on the horizon and some other interesting goodies on the way.

We're in for a busy few months :)
    Asher Moses

Likes- News, layout and da funky forums

Dislikes- Downtime, lack of software reviews and this smiley: wings:
    It must be destroyed.

does everything count as a valid answer?? no seriously..
    - The forum community is just awesome! ppl can come to the forums for help with hardware/software problems. or even Personal problems! even Tweak himself has come to the forums for advice on personal problems! i have yet to see any other forums like this.
    - The constant evolution of the site...i hate sites that are always the same. never change.. but TT just keeps growing from strength to strength. even with all the set backs we've had, good work:thumb:
    - the webnews, thanks Wiggo. great job..and love the new layout. much easier :)
    - the layout, its really simple to find your way around this site unlike some others which will remain nameless..i hate wastin time tryin to find somethin in a cluttered site.. but here. everythings set out perfectly.
    - the smilies! they rock! lol

dislikes:
    - the lack of in house reviews + guides lately (which isnt anyones fault as ppl have pointed out, hope it picks up soon guys)
    - the recent downtime of the forums, and problems with the servers :( (which once again. isnt anyones fault)
    - the occassional ppl who disrupt the forums...(on a side note. i'd like to applaud the regulars of the forums who take this behaviour so well and deal with it in a mature manner)..but then again. that happens at all forums and cant be pointed out as a bad point for TT :)
    umm thats about it hey. i dont have any probs with the site!
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

Thanks for the comments on the news from those ppl. :thumb: (more in the mornin' ;) )

Likes - Most everything

Dislikes - Yes we do need more of a look at software.

<center>:cheers:</center>

Competition Update - Only 10 post required now!

Like : Web news , also how my birthday was remembered in the forums !:sun:

Dislike : Pentium 4 reviews
    Athlon XP 1800 + @ 1600
    Gigabyte Ga-7va KT-400
    ASus Gf4 Ti 4200 128
    Seagate Barracuda III
    512mb Kingmax DDR 333

- Helpful forums

Dislikes
    - Downtime,
    - it would seem I'm not as big a fan of the Beer Garden as most either....

Likes: the forums are active and questions don't go unanswered for long. Which is a huge improvement over some other sites forums..
    When TT does put up a review, its usually a quality one..

dislikes: too many people with increasing long signatures in the forums [who do you need a 15 line sig for a 2 line post].

Like: Constant flow of new news
    Dislike: Server probs you guys have been having

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information