Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: nVidia + Sunbeam Tech + Xoxide Input Global Competition

well mabye you could do a bit more GUIDES...
    i tried a lot of guides from you website like the
    XP improve guides etc... they work great! mabye
    you guys can make some more of those or that
    improve other hardware things like the RAM or
    videocards.

the rest of the website is perfect :)

Lowe..

The site is kick ass! :p I would not change a thing. All the information is easy to get to from the front page and well organized. The guides for improvements are of great quality and the site is set for my starting page, nothing like having the best latest info at your hands at any time. :D

ok.... the first thing i noticed, the first day, was that the wallpapers are realy cheap. Ok its not a big deal but it is a rly nice thing to have.
    Second... in the web like section there shoulf be a links to online hardware stores (for *modding* and good hardware) cuz some ppl dont know where to buy stuff (especialy you dont like in the US)
    Third... there is not ATI overclocking giude.... and i rly need it. and there could be some more guides
    Last... A 88x31 link img would be very cool to have so that people can link tt to their website. (example below)

For the rest its a kikass site.... oh, the 728x90 bannner add at the top of the page look rly BAD
    [x] Ximo [x]
    [Beyond Unreal]

|Specs|
    Mobo - Asus a7n8x dx
    CPU - 2400+ | Cool - CoolMaster xDream HAC - V81
    GPU - Hercules 9500
    RAM - DDR333 512meg PC2700
    HDD - Seagate 120gig 7200rpm

I think this is nice for them to be doing this and yes they are fine the way they are. I like tweakTown and always have liked it. So, it really makes me like it even more.

:flames:
    :flames:

Wow, how to make something that in all I can see perfect, even better? Well, without reading through everything, I'll just speak my mine here : peace2:

More guides on the best 'tweaks' from Motherboards (IE safe limits, upper limits, max and things you need such as added comps to make it not melt down) to OS to games. I know there are a few guides out there, but some work.

Anything else I can think of would just be nit picking..More smileys are always good :thumb: Free beer would make this the best site ever (yeah I know you cant do that but well it's an idea heh)

Archiving useful threads would definately cut down time searching for needed information.
    "The guerilla warrior lives like a snail, with his house on his back." - Che Guevara, Guerilla Warfare.

Upto date review section. Whenever i come to tweaktown and goto read up on a review i missed.. its such a hassle.. if it isnt in the recent reviews or articles.. i have to do a google to get the link from another news site that linked to it. Because when i goto the reviews section it isnt there too..

This would be a great improvement, also a little NEW gif next to the reviews added within the week or 2 weeks.. That way it is much easier to find hte new ones.

as every1 else has said, its bloody hard to find faults with tweaktown..

1 thing i did think of however (and either im blind and cant find it or its not there) is a "Guest Submission" / readers submit section, that can be evaluated and actually added to the site, and not just the forums like it is now.
    admittedly you guys do an excellant job with ure reviews, but what about letting us loonies loose on it :D

I thought about this for a long time, as we all know TT is as close to perfection that any site can get. But there is one thing that might get you even closer. Make a poll or something to see how many foreign users you have and I'll think you will find thats it's quiet a lot of us. Then you can see if someone is keen on makin translations for your guides and such. I have many friends who aint that good at English and can therefor not have use of all your great info and guides.

Greatings from a Swedish user (best for you that i win 1:st prize now)

Hey,

TT is great etc... one of the best if not the best hardware sites around.

Some improvements are : -

1. Site navigation buttons aren't really that obvious for the first time viewer, they blend in to much with the rest of the content being the same colour and relative size as the content text.

Maybe some well optimized gifs or jpeg rollovers would be a little more eye catching and professional looking. I realize you have a size constrant with the amount of links you need to get in there however I still think there is a lot of room for inprovement.

2. The Search fuction - while it works fairly well and throws back a stack of information/results it needs a better way of priortising the search results. Perhaps an Advanced search section where the user can input more and narrow the search down might be needed here>.

3. The Reviews homepage/section - As TT has finished many a fine review you have quite a plethora of reviews stacking up. You need some way of navigating to each sub category instead of scrolling down until you find the category you want. And you should have the option to organise each review cronologically.

Anyways thats enough of my biatching....TT please dont take any of my comments to heart, you still run one of the most professional sites around that is always a great place to visit to get up to speed with the latest hardware news & reviews.

Keep up the great work.

:wave:

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information