Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: nVidia + Sunbeam Tech + Xoxide Input Global Competition

nVidia + Sunbeam Tech + Xoxide Input Global Competition

It’s time for another giveaway! This time we are asking everyone to give their input regarding TweakTown and what you all think we can do to improve our website – each of your posts will be read individually and taken into serious consideration for possible implementation. Your thoughts are valued!

PRIZE BREAKDOWN:

1st Prize – MSI GeForce FX 5600 128MB AGP 8x graphics card (supplied by nVidia)

2nd Prize – Sunbeam pack including Etched Window Kit (Biohazard Gold), PSU Mod, 80mm LED fan grill, 80mm laser cut fan grill (Chimera) and $25 US online coupon code to use at Xoxide store

3rd Prize - $25 US online coupon code to use at Xoxide store

HOW TO ENTER:

To enter all you need to do is tell us how we can improve TweakTown with any suggestions, comments, constructive criticism you may have. Only serious comments will be entered into the competition – this does not include one sentence comments or comments which have no relevance to our website – these will be simply ignored. This is a global competition, anyone from any country in the world may enter – we pay all costs to ship prizes. This competition will run for one month from July 8th till August 8th (Australian EST time).

HOW TO WIN:

Each successful entrant username will be entered into a text file on consecutive line and randomly chosen by scrolling up and down for one minute or thereabouts with eyes closed, then stopping on one name which will become the winner – and so on for 2nd and 3rd prizes.

We look forward to hearing all of your thoughts and opinions regarding TweakTown, please now make them heard by replying in this thread!

Good luck!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

hey this isn't fair, Your making me think.

The only thing that I can think of is integrating everyting better,

Ie being able to make comments on articles without having to go to the forums, showing that your logged in when you visit the fronta page, making it a bit more customised to each individual user

Well, i think that TweakTown is near perfect, however i do think that it needs a section where the cool people can hang out.

nah, on a more serious note.
    kheldar stole one of my ideas with the intergration idea so i'm thinking of a new one...

Maybe the...
    or...

narh

i'll have to post again later i think
    TT Original

What you could do is to have a centeral Media page. Basically this would be a page that has all the pictures on the one page for that article. Cause we all like looking at pics and druling over them. So instead having to go thru every page to look at pics you could put them on one page and have that page included in the article/review.

Just an idea
    Specs:
    Asus A7N8X
    Athlon XP 2400+
    Geforce 2 MX
    Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum

TweakTown is perfect the way it is, but there is one thing that could be added.
    Which is when posting and adding a picture with the file attachment, users should be able to post more then one picture in one post other than using the picture tag linking to another site.
    Oh, the counter saying how many post you have posted. I liked that, what happened to it?
    :p :D

Other than that keep up the good work.

edit: One more thing I thought of, how about a section somewhere where members can post pictures and information about their rig? A PC database. :cheers:

I'd like to see standardized testing, both hardware and software-wise. That means every review is done with the same equipment and thus, the results can be directly compared. Furthermore, the same benchmarking suite should be used each time. Also, although you may already be doing this, when performing motherboard roundups please ensure that each board is tested using a clean, freshly formatted install of Windows to ensure 100% accurate testing each time. Finally, bringing in a sub-editor to edit all content before its posted would also dramatically increase the quality of the site.
    Asher Moses

A few things i would mind seeing changed or fixed:

News - Daily news posts, kinda like it used to be (back in the day)
    Pictures - In a few reviews and articles, some of the pictures turn out as little red crosses

I feel everything else on TT is perfrctly fine

EDIT: Getting the long (very long) awaited Case Mod Gallery up and running would be a good addition to the site too

a overclocking database would be nice so you can have a good idea how far you can push your cpu.

maybe even a list of the best hardware in each catagiry you know: high end, mainstream and value for everything like cpu, cases, mainboards, cpu coolers....etc

You could make "Clans" on the forums or groups, depends on what you would desire to call them.
    You could also add a text under the avatars that is at user preference.
    another nice thing would be to have and easy rig details kinda thing, have it in the control panel, just fill in the blanks as if you are filling in your msn messenger alias and website and other stuff.
    Even a few more board designs would be nice, something for the goths, something for the women, you know ;)
    And last but not least, MORE little emoticons, there so cool :D

I Wish all other participants luck :thumb:
    Athlon XP 1800+ DUT3C 1.53ghz @ 166*11.5=1.91ghz | Chaintech Apogee 7VJL | 2x256mb DDR333 PC-2700 | Powercolor Radeon 9600Pro 128mb EZ 400/400 | Lite-on 52x24x52 | Pioneer 108 DVD-RW 16x Dual Layer Dual Format | Xbox USB Modded Controller

To be truthful I cant find anything wrong with TweakTown at all... sure we can knitpick and find something silly, bu the layout is great the info is even better and up to date. All my systems are built based on ratigns from this site.

And I must say out of any forum I've been to you guys have the coolest smilies =)

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information