Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nVidia + Sunbeam Tech + Xoxide Input Global Competition WINN

Nice one lads. :thumb:

w00t w00t :D
    : party ha : party ha : party ha

Thanks heaps Cam :thumb:
    At the request of wiggo ;)

Didn't even see this thread.

Thanks again guys.

I was pretty happy. Not to mention surprised!

I just ordered today.
    A few little gadgets, and a couple extra CC's.

I like the new Zalman side fan with cooler they have for vid cards. AMD_MAN might want to check it out in fact!]

I ordered just the fan to see if I can mod it to work with my Zalman I have now. I will somehow. It just goes onto the side of the video card cooler and blows over it. It has a nice grill that says Zalman on it as well. Nice active addition to a passive cooler.

Anyway. Cool contest.

Chez

Well supposedly the stock MSI cooler is good, Its all copper, and is silent :)

Yeah they are pretty good.

I took mine off and put the Zalman on mostly for aestetic reasons. With 3 windows and all the money I have into the components, especially the "sweetly" $200 modded PSU. I wanted to make sure I did it all "right".
    The case is black, with gold thumbscrews, usb front cover, power switch, fan grills, and other highlights. So the gold Zalman just added a little extra. Along with all the wires being sleeved in blue UV. Except for the main PSU to motherboard power, it is done in 1/2 gold sleeving. So it looks real nice.

The side fan for the Zalman, looks pretty cool too, and seems to be a great idea. I ran some temp monitors to see what each side of the Zalman were and was surprised to find out how well the heatpipe actually works. The GPU is around 130f and the other side which is only connected via the heatpipe is around 110-115. So it is extremely efficient. And the new side fan they have should help to keep both sides cool.
    Of course it is supposed to go with their newest cooler as far as I can tell. It doesn't look like it was made to fit the latest Zalman I just go, since the new one has a new design. But I am sure it will work fine. A side fan, is a side fan. Just need something for it to mount to and some power and it will give that little extra...
    Not to mention, it was FREE due to the contest.
    I am sure that video card it working sweet for ya, huh!!!

Chez

Actually no, I havent really used it yet :(. But ,my new 8RDA+ will be here soon, So ill be running it to death, along with my 1700+ O/C'ed to a 230FSB. :D

Right on. Gotta love those slower chips that O/C like a champ.

I didn't think my Barton would o/c as well as it did. 3200+ right on the first boot up. I didn't even change ANYTHING in the bios at ALLLLLLL. It just did it on its own. When I went to change stuff in the bios I noticed right off the bat it was at 11 and 200. THAT was the first time I got an O/C without doing a THING.
    I think I was one of the lucky ones that actually got a chip that made it to wrong bin. I know that doesn't happen. But I got lucky with this one.
    Not to mention, my "cheap" ram that I was worried about, works BETTER than some of the higher priced stuff out there.
    The funniest thing was, if ANYTHING didn't work or was messed up, it was too late for me to return anything since it took so long for my case to come here, and I didn't feel like testing any of it until it got here.
    Notta one problem. And as you can see, it actually O/Ced on its own/ lol. Doesn't get better than that.

I gotta get my butt back in my office, next room, and mess around with it and see how far I can go with it. I haven't done a thing since I got it working and all the wires sleeved and everything.

I am sure you will be happy when that board and stuff gets there.

Its the first time I have ever used an MSI video card. So I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the display control panel and the MSI tab has its own overclocking settings right there. It has a ram and Core slider. You can overclock it right there. Then it runs it through a test and tells you if it is stable and will work or not. It will then adjust itself if it isn't. Mine overclocked to the highest with no problems.

Chez

gj guys thought I could of won, that was a tight prize
    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/l33t5i9N.jpg
    MOBO= Gigabyte GA-7ZXE
    CPU= AMD XP2000+
    HSF= Speeze somthinorother :(
    VIDEO CARD= GF3 TI200
    RAM=768mb PC133 :(
    PS= 400w Antec dual fan
    3DMark2001 score

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information