Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TweakTown Merchandise now available!

It's my pleasure to announce that through CafePress we can now offer everyone our very own merchandise - Jumpers, coffee mugs, mousepads, boxer shorts - It's all there, even mini TweakTown basketball hoops! The price aren't particularly cheaper, but nor is the quality of the products and your supporting TweakTown either way.

You've asked before it in the past, now you can have it - TweakTown Merchandise for sale here!

Now just to get my hands on some $'s. :?:

i've got my eye on those boxer shorts! hmm.... gotta scrape up some cash. :laugh:
    Asher Moses

I've ordered some products in, when I get them I'll take some actual photos of them for people instead of just computer generated pictures.

Whoohoo!
    It's gonna' be like Christmas!
    The TT T-shirt at last.
    My order has been placed. Thank you Mr. Tweak (insert happy dancing smilie here)
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    Whoohoo!
    It's gonna' be like Christmas!
    The TT T-shirt at last.
    My order has been placed. Thank you Mr. Tweak (insert happy dancing smilie here)
    Cheers!

Heehee - I borrowed the credit card from my loving spouse.
    But she says that's cool, it will my anniversary gift from her. Probably still have to scrub the floors or something LOL - but hey, it's all good!
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

As long as everyone is happy... :)

Got a question for those of you who order from the US...

I have a VISA card, but have never ordered from overseas. Does anyone know how the currency conversion works? For instance, if the item is US$20.00, do they just double it to A$40.00 or does VISA and my bank make a nice markup on it as well? :confused:

Check with your bank. I get charged 1% of the total amount for the currency conversation with my Mastercard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information