Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Review People!!!

Itís a bad review whether you TT fan boys will admit it or not. If you think this review flows fine then thatís your problem, honestly I donít care that much about the poor grammar. I was just pointing this out as it was there!

My biggest concern is still the poor results that are completely inaccurate. Most of you probably donít want to buy this motherboard so the results are irrelevant to you. But I am keen to purchase this board and all reviews concerning it are quite important.

If you fan boys are happy with the results then so be it, I wonít bother pointing out huge errors like these in the TT reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by .Kylie.
    ...But I am keen to purchase this board and all reviews concerning it are quite important.
    Let us know how it goes.
    :-(

Well, I can't say Shawn writes well (becuase, he doesn't...)... but i can tell you this:

Shawn has been doing this for a lot longer than you have Kylie, and the scores he posts have been tripple, if not quadruple, checked.

If the score is way off track to you, it's highly possible that there was one or more underlying harware and/or software conflict,s resulting in these skewed results. But, rest assured that Shawn's postings are not false or altered in any way, shape or form.

Hope that helps... and by the way, it would be more effective if you stated your opinions nicely and actually EMAILED instead of relying on an public forum for good answers.

- J. Shapiro, TT Staff

Thank you ... e-mails are often ignored thatís why I hit the forums!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information