Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: nVidia novelty Snowmen New Year Giveaway!

NVidia has got the right business idea. When the FX 5800 less than performed, what did NVidia do? They agreed, they reworked it, and introduced a newer, better core. This sort of no-nonsense, if-it's-broke-fix-it attitude wins my favor. Their drivers are rock-solid 100% of the time (and get better as new versions are released), their chips are always cutting edge, and their commitment to quality stands above the rest.

No wonder NVidia comes from the word for "envy" in Latin. Other companies can do only that.

NVidiot 4 Life. :D :D :D

Beefy Guest

Some funny stuff in this thread. :) a 5900 XT? Is that a cross between a GF card with an ATI extension? hehehe.. Nice work by the poet suffering an Aussie summer as well.

Why is nVidia good? Because it allows ATi to shine even better. :) It gives ATi someone to compare to and show how good they are.

Nvidia provide great quality cards at a good price ( mainly the GF4 Ti4200 and more recently the FX5700U) and the driver support has always been great and you can count on the to add more performance to the card and promptly squash any bugs that may appear. Also they designed some great little teddy bears :P

why lie and put up alot of crap I want the bears and yes i do have 2 cards a 4200&4800 give me the bears

Now that is an honest man! :hammer:
    CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
    Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
    RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
    GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
    PSU: Thermaltake 500w
    SC: Audigy 2 zs
    LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
    Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
    Mouse: Logitech G5

Quote Originally Posted by rodtoo40
    why lie and put up alot of crap I want the bears and yes i do have 2 cards a 4200&4800 give me the bears
    Bears? Where? ;)
    :cheers:

NVIDIA seems to have a close association with my favorite software developer, ID Software. Most of my gaming time has been used playing their games, or games that use their graphics engines. Only one maker can be the best, if ATI is ahead now it's because they won the coin-toss. Next card, we'll see. I also like NVIDIA"S logo better(very important).
    Take care, Johnz

nVidia is a fully sick bro company and they make fully sick bro stuff...and uhhhh...fully....bro...

FULLYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I've used nvidia because they were the best. Were, because they are now behind ATI (IMHO). Too bad, since they held the #1 spot for a long time. But I hope they will be able to take it back again in 2004
    "Make FPS, not war"

nVidia leads in the industry, with not only graphic cards but sound as well.
    The nVidia range are used to power the XBox, a fantastic console.
    Though I don't have a nVidia card anymore, my MX440 and Ti4200 were the most reliable cards that I have ever used. With value for money in mind too. nVidia offer high performance cards to people on small budgets. :thumb:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information