Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: nVidia novelty Snowmen New Year Giveaway!

nVidia, just the name sounds good. They live up to every expectation. Even when they bummed out on the first round of Geforce FX's and there noise from the fan issue, the card was still something to want. Even today when they have the Latest nVidia Geforce FX 5950 and it takes up 2 slots, well it is sure worth the power. My father has always taught me to like Intel and nVidia because of their power, and staibability. Even though they each owned a large block of their market, cost more then the competitors, he still always is for nVidia and Intel. I find it odd because nVidia released a few motherboard chipsets that support AMD microprocessors. But what do I own today? An Intel and an ATI! Why did I go with ATI rather than nVidia? Well, one reason is I didn't have the extra slot above my AGP slot, and the second is I only had enough money to get a midrange card, and nVidia's midrange got defeated by ATI's midrange cards. So it was a better deal for me. And since I am a Half-Life 2 fanatic that loves the code and engine, nVidia's don't perform as well as ATI's do. Well, that's my story!

ALSO: I have a $10 dollar off a nVidia Geforce FX 5700 Ultra if any one wants it!! But you'll have to use it at BestBuy, and you'll have to visit my site to request it.

This is why I like nVidia:

With their outstanding videocard performance and superior software quality, nVidia has for years given their customers the fastest and most visually advanced gaming experience money can buy.

I have been nothing but pleased by their products, which has convinced me that they got what it takes as a company to keep the market lead they took years ago, and retain it through the year 2004 and further.

nVidia has nothing to fear..

Thinking about it.....this thread is like "Let's see who will suckup the most about nVidia and we'll give them these teddy bears"

man those bears r0x0rz they will go great with my Doom III Figure i have on my desk(see my site for details)

They got that really yummy faery gal!
    :lips:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I love Nvidia because they have great promotions and giveaways :thumb:

I think they also make video cards too.

I'll tell you what...I was a longtime Nvidia loyalist...and with my most recent box...reviews told me best bang for the buck in the midrange was with their competition. I followed....and I regret it. While benchmarks may come a little higher for the competition, stability and features seem sacrificed overall compared to my Nvidia cards.

That's what Nvidia means to me...I don't care if it is a little more expensive, or a little lower performing in one generation, because at least, generation after generation, product after product, I get the stability and quality that I expect out of my computer and its components.

Even if I don't get a snowman...and anyone from Nvidia is reading this...hey, I'm sorry I bailed on you in your time of need...I'll be waiting for NV40, and I'll be back.

Nvidia --Fanboys

Nvidia doesn't need the fan base that an ATI or AMD has inorder to make a great product. The Ti4200 is still unmatched in quality/price and Nforce2's are still one of the few choices for an AMD motherboard. Despite some of the benchmarking problems that have been identified with Nvidia's more recent Graphics Cards, the products speak for themselves. With all of the support ATi has, Nvidia must be doing something right.

:2cents:

I have a nVidia FX5900 Ultra, and it really rocks. I thinks that it's cool to have merchandise from the manufactor of the hardware that's in your computer. So thats why i'm trying to win this giveaway.

And a nice teddy snowmen is also something that your girlfriend can have fun with, when you are playing one of your favorite games with your beloved nVidia graphipscard ;)

Thanks for reading my thread, and sorry for my bad english. I'm from Denmark ;)

Happy newyear everybody.
    //Regards

I love nVidia also, but when it comes to my budget and there is a better card for the money from a diffrent company i'll take it! Probaly because i like to experiement with things to find the best.

Entitled: nVidia, nVidia!

nVidia, nVidia, You are the retinas to my computer...and your architecture couldn't be cuter.

nVidia, nVidia, It's the advanced options you provide in your advanced toolbar... that allows me to tweek my video settings like an electric guitar.

nVidia, nVidia, You allow me the optimal gaming experience...that provides me with a sixth sense.

nVidia, nVidia, You're the all around contender...that makes the competition surrender.

Keep up the great work!

-S

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information