Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: How am I doing?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: How am I doing?

Hello, again, all! I am posting this thread because I feel I need _YOUR_ input on how I contribute to the site. The poll is for you to tell me, yes my news posts include the kinda stuff I wanna read and whether or not my columns and (upcoming) articles are well-written, informative, and encompass all that you envisioned when you heard about the article. Thanks for voting.

P.S. I would like your opinion up to this point. In another month or so, I'll start a new thread on whether or not I've improved.

P.S.S. Please post comments and criticisms here. You can also email me at tsimmons@tweaktown.com and if you feel you may have to be too harsh for your thoughts to be publicly stated. I WILL REPLY TO ALL EMAILS with my comments back and maybe a little more.
    Thomas Simmons
    Just some guy

just to let ya'll know, i will not be voting hence the only vote so far was not from me...
    Thomas Simmons
    Just some guy

Quote Originally Posted by mistert
    just to let ya'll know, i will not be voting hence the only vote so far was not from me...
    that was me :)

don't mave much more to say than my vote did
    :cheers:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

I had a read of a few of your news posts and while not too bad, there are a few bits that are a bit hard to understand.

thanks andy...i've definitely got a tendency to be repetitive and drag sentences on and on...LOL

thanks minibubba, as well
    Thomas Simmons
    Just some guy

Thread Information