Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Playing DivX and Xvid content on Xbox 360 - An easy guide!

Default Playing DivX and Xvid content on Xbox 360 - An easy guide!

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "Playing DivX and Xvid content on Xbox 360 - An easy guide!"

Default Re: Playing DivX and Xvid content on Xbox 360 - An easy guide!

OMG thanks so much for this article! After reading it and downloading tversity I was up and running within a half an hour. Totally works just as you said. Tversity rocks my socks off! Again,, thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by nuvru View Post
    OMG thanks so much for this article! After reading it and downloading tversity I was up and running within a half an hour. Totally works just as you said. Tversity rocks my socks off! Again,, thanks a bunch!
    I'm glad it's working well for you
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

hi please can somebody help server seems to be working but switches off after a few seconds anybody got any idea why it does this thanks

Quote Originally Posted by therider View Post
    hi please can somebody help server seems to be working but switches off after a few seconds anybody got any idea why it does this thanks
    Sometimes it does this and I'm not sure exactly why. A couple solutions - reboot your PC (and turn off and on Xbox). Also check that your transcoder settings are not too high for your PC or network.

Also try playing a different video and you may just be having an issue with a certain file.
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

This will help some friends of mine with XboX's and XviD's... Thanks!

I got through everything up to page five to work fine...but, come page five, the xbox isn't seeing my computer. I checked http://localhost:41952 and I can see the server fine. My router has open ports. The xbox can see other computers on the network, just not TVersity. The comp I'm on is MCE 2005 so I disconnected the xbox from this also, but to no avail. TVersity still does not show up. Any ideas?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imagenyuss View Post
    I got through everything up to page five to work fine...but, come page five, the xbox isn't seeing my computer. I checked http://localhost:41952 and I can see the server fine. My router has open ports. The xbox can see other computers on the network, just not TVersity. The comp I'm on is MCE 2005 so I disconnected the xbox from this also, but to no avail. TVersity still does not show up. Any ideas?
    Thanks
    On your Xbox console, did you run the network test to make sure everything is setup correctly? Turn your Xbox and PC on and off a couple of times and you might have more luck.
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

HI!
    First off,Thanks for the great guide!

Im having some trouble though..everything seems to be working just fine,the TVersity shows up on my xbox but when i go to the video section in my xbox non of the movies i've added to my libray shows up,instead there are like 1000's of gametrailer videos.

Any ideas of what i should do/could be doing wrong??

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory View Post
    HI!
    Im having some trouble though..everything seems to be working just fine,the TVersity shows up on my xbox but when i go to the video section in my xbox non of the movies i've added to my libray shows up,instead there are like 1000's of gametrailer videos.
    Are you sure you are looking at your networked PC and not your 360 HDD with trailers that you've downloaded?
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information