Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: LG Viewty KU990 3G 5MP Mobile Phone

Default LG Viewty KU990 3G 5MP Mobile Phone

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "LG Viewty KU990 3G 5MP Mobile Phone"

Default Re: LG Viewty KU990 3G 5MP Mobile Phone

Very nice article!

It's true that LG Viewty : KU990 can't beat the performance of a 3-year old Canon Ixus cam, but then again, show many any mobile phones that can.

If we keep in mind that this is a mobile phone first, camera second, then i think we can accept its performance relative to the other products in the market.

The truth is, any pics beyond 1600x1200 resolution would look awful because of the pixel-bleeding. However, anything below that and the pics are really nice.

LG Viewty is perfect specially for the "cant-miss-this-i-have-to-photograph-this" kind of moments.

The picture and the video capabilities are top notch, and i would argue the phone is one of the best in the market right now (let's exclude Sharp phones from this, shall we. =)

Check out some of the photos i took using LG viewty:

LG Viewty : KU990 - AT&T » Photos

Default Re: LG Viewty KU990 3G 5MP Mobile Phone

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

demande simulation pret personnel en ligne - Pret personnel en ligne et de comparer les meilleurs taux afin de... La demande de pręt personnelen lignedemande simulation pret personnel en ligne

Thread Information