Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX in Tri SLI Tested

Default NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX in Tri SLI Tested

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX in Tri SLI Tested"

Default Re: NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX in Tri SLI Tested

pretty kickin cool... I knew they would be nice performers. But we wanna see a GTS G92 comparison and not all of us game with a 4.4ghz overclock.

Haha, makes me think of the phrase "we work with the tools we have..."

I think the reason they used such a high performance spec is because they wanted to force the bottleneck to the graphics cards so that the tests produce a more accurate picture of the cards performance.

That and the rig they use is just freakin' sweet!
    Andrew "Eightball103" Jones

YEah right ?! ..... Is anyone able to buy 3 cards for $1500.00 to play crysis- i guess not .even its gonna be nice playing around with this .I am not even talking of the system able to run these beasts

The one concern I have with this review is the mobo. There's already good evidence to suggest that SLI works significantly better with the 790i than the 780i, due to the new direct GPU-to-GPU communications architecture. I appreciate that the 780i is going to be closer to what many SLI-ready users are already running (680i for SLI), but a follow-up article with a 790 board would be nice.

Thread Information