Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Seagate Momentus 5400.4 250GB 2.5" HDD

Default Seagate Momentus 5400.4 250GB 2.5" HDD

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "Seagate Momentus 5400.4 250GB 2.5" HDD"

Default Re: Seagate Momentus 5400.4 250GB 2.5" HDD

Thanks for the review and test results. In the future it would be helpful if you could subjectively comment on the sound of hard drives, i.e. whether or not you noticed disturbing clicks or other sounds.

Default Re: Seagate Momentus 5400.4 250GB 2.5" HDD

I loved the review, tho I noticed a seeming typo(?) on page 7. you don't have the Seagate Momentus on there. my only complaint was that the review was done on a desktop. who uses a mobile drive in a desktop? the purpose of them is how well they do in a notebook.

that aside, it was a good review. it's nice to see them ecking out better and better performance on the smaller form factors!

I can only hope you get reviews of the coming Samsung 500GB 5400RPM 2.5" HDD (that is standard, unlike the Hitachi and Fujitsu options) and the 320GB 7200RPM 2.5" HDD. I'm not sure if I am remembering correctly, but I believe it was Samsung that announced they have now created a 350GB platter, which could also quickly become a boon to mobile HDD's and their capacity! :D

Thread Information