Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Shocking Problems That Riddle The Xbox 360

Default Shocking Problems That Riddle The Xbox 360

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "Shocking Problems That Riddle The Xbox 360"

Default Re: Shocking Problems That Riddle The Xbox 360

Heres an interesting thought for you.

I think the problems are intentional. I beleive they are planned.

Read my reasoning before you denounce me as crazy.

Piracy is a rampant issue inthe gaming community. PC games get cracked and distibuted without pause, soemtimes before they are even released. So whats a good way to avoid that?

The RROD is an excellent way of avoiding piracy. I mean, if you KNEW that the chances of your machine failing were at 30%, and installing the mod chip would ruin your chances at a warranty, would you do it? I have never done the math, but it seems liek apretty solid way of steering games away from opening the console...

I just find it odd that a company like Microsoft, who are not a collection of idiots no matter what people think, would overlook a fairly obvious flaw like heat affected solder in a critical spot. Its a bit like Toyota using bubble gum to secure the body to the frame, then being surprised when it doesn't go so well.

Its just a thought. not being paranoid or anything, just an idea to explore.

Thread Information