Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Xigmatek Cuirassier-N002 Memory Heat Spreaders

Default Xigmatek Cuirassier-N002 Memory Heat Spreaders

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "Xigmatek Cuirassier-N002 Memory Heat Spreaders"

Default Re: Xigmatek Cuirassier-N002 Memory Heat Spreaders

After you tested it, could you not clearly see that this product is a waste of money? The question should be asked whether it is more important to be true to your readers or to those who give you free samples.

Default Re: Xigmatek Cuirassier-N002 Memory Heat Spreaders

From what I can gather in the testing of the Cuirassiers in my test bed set-up, these are definitely a benefit to the DDR1 world. With voltages being pushed well past 3.0V on some of my own DDR1, I would have loved a set of these to try to get every last MHz out of my RAM. With DDR2 at extreme overclocking levels, the Cuirassiers still have a place to do some work, show some benefits and look really good. With DDR3, my thoughts are this; If you arenít going to very extreme levels, I canít really see much benefit other that appeal of the design to add to a system that needs that little bit extra. The voltage for DDR3, being so low, it just doesnít seem to fall in the sweet spot of the Cuirassiers cooling zone.

I think that pretty much sums it up and lays it all on the line. We don't care about samples, if someone doesn't want to provide one there are 25 more that do. I trained Chad from the very beginning. He is my hand picked successor to take over the cooling section here at TT and knows there isn't any reason to beat around the bush.

Thread Information