Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Samsung i200 Windows Mobile Smartphone

Default Samsung i200 Windows Mobile Smartphone

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "Samsung i200 Windows Mobile Smartphone"

Default Re: Samsung i200 Windows Mobile Smartphone

Samsung as well as a lot of really smart manufacturers are delivering new windows mobile phones this year and next. There are a ton of really hot new phones coming out with windows mobile 6.5. Everyone is anticipating what windows mobile 7 will include.

Here are a few places to stay up to date on windows mobile:

Windows Mobile MSDN Home
    Windows Mobile Developer Center
    Everything you need to get started, code, test and deploy your applications can be found on the Windows Mobile MSDN portal.

Windows Mobile Community Team Lead
    Constanze's Mobile Musings
    Constanze Kratel is a Community Program Manager with the Microsoft Windows Mobile team. She blogs about everything mobile and what's going on for mobile developers.

Windows Mobile Development Team Twitter is at WM Dev Team (wmdev) on Twitter

Windows Mobile Team Blog at Windows Mobile Team Blog is a great place to stay up to date on Windows Mobile.

Windows Mobile MSDN Code Gallery
    MSDN Code Gallery - Browse Gallery
    The Code Gallery is a great place to jumpstart your development knowledge as well as source some help.

Smart Device Development Forums
    Smart Device Development Category
    The Smart Device Development Forums is a great place to learn, share and ask questions when you need help.

Windows Marketplace for Mobile Forums
    Windows Marketplace for Mobile Forum

Windows Mobile Developer Portal at Windows Mobile for Developers | Windows Mobile Overview

Thread Information