Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: IN WIN Ammo 2.5 inch SATA HDD Enclosure with RFID - Full Video Review

Default IN WIN Ammo 2.5 inch SATA HDD Enclosure with RFID - Full Video Review

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "IN WIN Ammo 2.5 inch SATA HDD Enclosure with RFID - Full Video Review"

Default Re: IN WIN Ammo 2.5 inch SATA HDD Enclosure with RFID - Full Video Review

The product looks really nice. I like the appearance of it, for certain. The security is especially a nice bonus. I am curious though, what happens if the RFID reader in the case fails? It would be really nice to see an eSATA version come out.

About the video review.
    No offense intended, but I prefer the written reviews. I like to be able to peruse back and forth through sections of the review; revisit tables and graphs, etc...

To comment on the actual video:

1) The reviewer moved away from his microphone frequently.
    2) The product wasn't alway in frame properly. For instance, when the reviewer was demonstrating how to install the drive, the drive was high in the shot and his hand obscured a good part of the demonstration.
    3) The screen shot of HD Tune was not as impressive or visually satisfying as simply seeing the end result graph.

Ok, so these are just my opinions. I would like to point out that I have never produced a published written or video review of any kind- my opinions may not mean much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex St. John
    Consider for a moment that what we think of as “intelligence” is the byproduct of a computing architecture that depends on massive parallelism to interact with the world in real time without stalling for progress bars. If our ancestors’ brains had depended on running Vista on current dual-core processors for their survival, they would have been eaten by bears.

Best Quote Ever...
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho101
    Obey the one and only rule without question when you overclock.... don't cause a fire. Fires are hot and burny... not good.
    Intel E8400 EO@445x9--Gigabyte EP45-UD3P v1.1 ~ F9--EVGA 9800GT @ 700/1750/1100--8GB Gskill 1066

Thread Information