Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Weekly Giveaway - IN WIN AMMO 2.5 HDD Enclosure with RFID

Default Weekly Giveaway - IN WIN AMMO 2.5 HDD Enclosure with RFID

Weekly Giveaway - IN WIN AMMO 2.5 HDD Enclosure with RFID (July 23 - July 30)

We have teamed up with our friends from IN WIN to giveaway one of their impressive AMMO 2.5 HDD enclosures with RFID data security technology.

We were impressed by this product when we reviewed it earlier this year. Using a very unique AMMO style design, it protects your hard drive in a stylish looking case. Probably most interesting of all is that it comes with RFID dog tag security keys to totally protect your data.

How to win?

For your chance to win the prize, all you need to do is post below (sign up to our forums, if you haven't already) and tell us why RFID data security for storage is important to you. The best answer will win!

Giveaway runs from today until July 30th 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are the winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

One entry per person - IPs will be checked, don't bother signing up multiple times.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter!

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - IN WIN AMMO 2.5 HDD Enclosure with RFID

Secured mobile storage with RFID FTW!! especially a passive RFID tag

Moving a lot of files back and forth from work to home to the road can be a pain. Using VPN from home or a hotel room works and is password protected, but sometimes it's easier to just take a vanilla notebook with an office suite and throw the files on a thumb drive. That way when I'm back in the office I can save the edited version, but a totally secure small hard drive would be the way to go! I could have my personal and work files all in one drive, and not worry about leaving a file with my personal banking information at work, or leaving sensitive work documents at home or on the road...it's an all in one solution.

Working in the engineering scene I need lots of reliable and secure space for my data. In school I have had many of my components stolen and the RFID would add in the extra security that I would need if a my drive were to walk off.

Also, as part of my senior projects I am a part of a competition between our year, the data that I have on my drive needs to be kept from prying eyes to ensure a win for my team.

Data security is paramount, because no one needs to find out about my dark perversions.

IN WIN's proprietary and unique RFID data security for storage is important to me because it protects my photo's, videos, documents and work to a military grade standard, allowing only me to access my content whenever and wherever I want. It is important because only RFID technology lets me feel completely sure that my data cannot be accessed by any intruders, giving me peace of mind and assurance that my sensitive documents are safe and secure at all times. The innovative Dog Tag system developed by IN WIN makes unlocking and locking my data swift and simple as I can keep my RFID enabled Dog Tag on me at all times. And lastly, the Red light on the AMMO Enclosure is my assurance that my data will be completely impenetrable when I leave my Enclosure unattended, and I know that my data will not be accessible even if the hard drive is removed from the AMMO enclosure. Put simply, the RFID security system provides a set of impossible-to-scale trenches between the enemy soldiers and my data, and I would trust my data's life with it!
    *New Rig!*

Intel Core i7 920 OCed to 3.2GHz | CoolerMaster V8 | Patriot Viper 3x2GB DDR3-1333MHz | MSI Eclipse X58 | LG W2261V 22" 16:9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB | MSI ATI 4870 1GB | Enermax Revolution 85+ 1050W PSU | CoolerMaster HAF 932 | ASUS DRW-22B1LT Lightscribe | Creative SB X-Fi Xtreme | Logitech X-540 | Razer Carcharias | Razer Lachesis | Razer Destructor/ Razer Goliathus Speed/ Fnatic SteelSeries Qck+ XL/ OCZ Behemoth | OCZ Alchemy Elixir

*My OLD PC* - Windows Xp Home Edition 32 Bit

Intel Pentium 4 2.6GHz | 1GB (2x512MB) Hynix DDR-400MHz SDRAM | Micro ATX ECS L4S5MG/651+ | Acer AL506 15" Monitor | Seagate 2.5" ST380012A IDE 5200RPM 80GB | ASUS nVidia TNT2 M64 32MB AGP x4 | Hyena 300W PSU | CoolerMaster Storm Scout |

- My OLD PC's probably the worst one here -

Thank you to everyone who entered!

I am happy to announce that the winner of this contest is tanka12345

I will be contacting this user right away. Look forward to the next contest coming up soon!

Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

BTW, sorry for the delay here. It's been a crazy busy few weeks!
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Thread Information