Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway – GIGABYTE GA-MA785G-UD3H mobo (AMD 785G chipset)

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway – GIGABYTE GA-MA785G-UD3H mobo (AMD 785G chipset)

I would probably use it to build my parents a pc, since if they keep using their old slow celeron, they will keep getting pissed at me.

go AMD!

I'd build a new gaming rig with all the goodness of AMD/ATI =)

I would love to win this Motherboard, I could Upgrade my computer to a quad core with this and a 955. I own a Gigabyte board at the moment and its fantastic. Will never buy from another motherboard manufacture again. High quality, low price=Gigabyte. +1 For Tweaktowns awesome prizes.
    955 c3 4.0ghz | Darknight CPU cooler | 790fx mobo | 4ghz Ripjaws 1600 | 5850 1ghz 1300ram | 550watt PSU | Windows 7 64bit |

Well i'm a person who has a passion for computers i help out a lot of people but i don't charge them. so i don't really earn cash. i only save up my allowance which is still not enough for even for a basic rig. thats why i want to win this gigabyte motherboard in which i can build my own computer. rather than just building other people's computers i can have my own. because i am stuck with a crappy laptop which barely run's anything smoothly.
    Last edited by laguerta15; 08-09-2009 at 07:58 PM.

I have Ran 3 GIGABYTE Boards, currently on the third GA-965P-DS3 with a Q6700 Intel. Right now I would love to get a head start into a new System back to AMD. Since this is the first Intel Proc. I have ran. I would love to get into a new 955 or 940 Black edition with the GA-MA785G-UD3H board and a AMD 4890. This would put right on the right block. I have nothing but great thing from my GIGABYTE Boards in day to day use, overclocking and just plain experimenting. The MotherBoard is got to take the toying and come back for more. Thats what GIGABYTE Boards do for me. So let go for anther great board and continue the fun times and the GAMING.

I gave away all the internal parts of my last computer to my half brother last year, who lives overseas and cant afford a machine fo his own. Away went the Motherboard, memory, cpu, sound and video cards. All that remained was the hard drive, case and power supply. I have always been meaning to rebuild a box, however I recently purchased a new condo so other bills just took priority.
    This motherboard would be a great start to getting a machine back up. For now, I would add a fairly mid range cpu, an Nvidia card, about 4 GB of memory and take Windows 7 beta for a spin around the block.
    Then i'd come back to tweaktown's forums and let everyone know the results...

I would use this Mobo to help build me a new Gaming & Streaming System. Need a new system to take care of these things for me.

well, i would possibly use it, or sell it off for college tuition...

Hello. I would use this board to upgrade my current lowly combo pc (internet pc/server, media center) and also build a cheap pc for my sister with the old components.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    Weekly Giveaway – GIGABYTE GA-MA785G-UD3H mobo with AMD 785G chipset (August 8th - August 15th)

We have teamed up with GIGABYTE to giveaway one of their brand new GA-MA785G-UD3H motherboards.

This motherboard is based on AMD’s newest chipset, the 785G and SB710. It includes the integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics with DirectX10.1 onboard, which is very impressive. It also comes with GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 Classic Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature and longer life. You can read more about the product at this page.

How to win?

For your chance to win the prize, all you need to do is post below (sign up to our forums, if you haven't already) and tell us what you would use the GIGABYTE GA-MA785G-UD3H mobo for if you won it!

Giveaway runs from today until August 15th 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are the winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

One entry per person - IPs will be checked, don't bother signing up multiple times.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information