Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway GIGABYTE GA-MA785G-UD3H mobo (AMD 785G chipset)

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway GIGABYTE GA-MA785G-UD3H mobo (AMD 785G chipset)

I would like to try a cpu based on amd. I think AMD is trying its best to compete with Intel and slowly they are catching up again.

If I win the 785G mobo, I'd chage to AMD from Intel, and show high fives all around. ;)

I would use this to start a new gaming desktop build. Currently I have been spending all my money trying to get my first home renovated. It would be really nice to have a computer for gaming since I had to sell mine 2 years ago to help pay for student loans. I have been trying to save up slowly to build a new rig and this would be a great addition.

I'd use it to upgrade my HTPC.

I would build a new pc for crunching and folding.

I would build a new gaming rig and use the one i have now on my 47' tv or vice versa one or the outher.

I would very much apreciate it if i could have this motherboard, im currently studing the career to be and industrial designer, many times i have to go ciber cafes up to 4 am in order to do some of the things that i am assigned at the university, since my old computer cant run the newest versions of adobe photoshop or autocaad. being in a third world country makes everithing we import a lot expensive and doesn`t help me in renewing my pc. winning this motherboard will mean that a substantial part of the " new" pc will be in my power and reduce the budget enourmously, giving me a push in order to continue studing when my pc crashes and makes me want to quit everithing...
    I cant say how much i would apreciate it if you could give me a hand, thanks for everything. - Ruy Vivanco ( Argentina)

I am currently living out of boxes because the basement apartment I was living in was flooded.

Flooded

If I win, my mailing address will confirm that I live in that area.

Just a little over a week before the flood, I purchased a new home. I don't get to move in there until August 25, so until then, I get to live in a bedroom with all my stuff in boxes, and switch between using an underpowered Windows laptop and an ancient Apple PowerBook G4.

My plan for the board would be to build another HTPC for my new home. I never really knew just how lucky I was to have my own HTPC until I had to share a regular 20" CRT TV with others. No pausing or rewinding TV. No setting up regular recording schedules using a program guide. It's probably the single luxury that I miss the most.

I really like the number of PCIe slots. I've been thinking about adding one or more tuners, and I've been very happy with the 650 PCIe. Might as well take the luxury to the next level!
    Last edited by terminal addict; 08-14-2009 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Oooo.... lots of PCIe.

I am building my dream machine. I have the Phenom II X3 720 already. just need the motherboard.

I would give it to my brother. He's a big noob and fried his old one, and I can't afford a new one :( This one looks awesome.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information