Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway ASRock P55 Extreme mobo (Intel P55 Express chipset for Lynnfield)

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway ASRock P55 Extreme mobo (Intel P55 Express chipset for Lynnfiel

Hell yeah give me DDR3 2600+ I have a need for speed

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway ASRock P55 Extreme mobo (Intel P55 Express chipset for Lynnfiel

Its really a wonder how asrock can build such bad ass boards for such a low price??? besides that heatsinks..HEATSINKS!!! :)
    Asrock P55-Extreme
    Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
    2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
    ASUS HD5850
    1TB Samsung SATA II
    Corsair TX650W PSU

best feature has to be the price

it's a budget P55 board with x8x8 SLi or Crossfire. I would probably use it with a i5 750 and 4870 1GB in crossfire.

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> <title></title> <meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 3.0 (Unix)"> <style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { margin: 2cm } P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm } --> </style> Hi,

I'm going to build a new core i5 system in a couple of weeks and I've been looking at P55 motherboards. Great video review on this board...thanks. It's now top of my list for several reasons, one of the main ones being the great value for money. It sells for about the same as other manufacturer's low end boards but has high end features like SLI support. Also love the heatsink designs!

However I think the best feature of this board is what ASRock call C.C.O (Combo Cooler Option). They've included a second set of mounting holes for LGA775 coolers. This is a real bonus because people like me who have high end LGA775 coolers can upgrade and keep their current cooler. It could save some people a small fortune. This is the only board I've seen with this feature so the ASRock engineers have been truly innovative, kudos to them! Sometimes these simple idea can be some of the best!

The boot failure guard. Could of saved an old Athlon 2500+ mobile chip in my teething years.

the best feature for me is probably the EuP certification, not really the performance, because it shows that asrock is thinking ahead about what consumers will demand in the future.

I'd say the Combo Cooler Option and the OC DNA :)

The motherboard has a very nice layout and cooling system. Perfect for a gaming system!

The board looks awesome.sli and crossfire capable top features.would look great in a case on my desk.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information