Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway ASRock P55 Extreme mobo (Intel P55 Express chipset for Lynnfield)

Default Weekly Giveaway ASRock P55 Extreme mobo (Intel P55 Express chipset for Lynnfield)

Weekly Giveaway – ASRock P55 Extreme mobo with Intel P55 Express chipset for Lynnfield CPUs (September 14th - September 21st)

We have teamed up with ASRock to giveaway one of their brand new P55 Extreme motherboards!

This motherboard is based on Intel’s newest chipset, the P55 Express. Most importantly it has support for Intel’s latest Lynnfield Socket LGA-1156 processors, the Core i5 and Core i7. It comes with a whole bunch of cool features. You can watch our ASRock P55 preview video that we published last week to learn more about it. You can also read more about the product at this page.

How to win?

For your chance to win the prize, all you need to do is post below (sign up to our forums, if you haven't already) and tell us what you think is the best feature of the ASRock P55 Extreme mobo.

Giveaway runs from today until September 21st 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are the winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

One entry per person - IPs will be checked, don't bother signing up multiple times.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter!

Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 09-23-2009 at 11:36 AM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway ASRock P55 Extreme mobo (Intel P55 Express chipset for Lynnfiel

Has a good layout and it's cheap...what else is needed?

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway ASRock P55 Extreme mobo (Intel P55 Express chipset for Lynnfiel

RAM speed of 2600MHz+

I normally don't support ASRock as the last motherboard I got of theirs was worthless. However, things do change and their latest lineup of boards look a little more stable.

Something good... it's cheap?

If the contest ends August 15, is there any reason to post? What I like about the board is that it uses LGA1156 for i7's. As a 'consumer' socket, CPUs will be less expensive.

In my opinion Good Night LED and Multi speed fan control are the best features as with my son on the way (he's expected to be born in January) I really need quiet operation and low lights at night but I would like to keep my plexi window on the case :) and also offer the boy a good night sleep.

Well there are many good features in the asrock p55 extreme. to many to mention but here is a few: instant boot,OC DNA,IES and much much more. but i think the best feature in the asrock p55 board is EZ OC which basically automatic overclocking in which you enter the bios and pick from a variety of frequency's that lets you push your system to higher frequency's like 3.0ghz,3.2ghz,3.4ghz.etc. and which is not just for the beginner's who want's to overclock but it's also a huge time saver you don't have sit for hours finding the right settings because it's all fined tuned for you so even your a novice overclocker or even an experienced one it is still a huge befit and thats why i think it's the best feature in this board.
    Last edited by vinh; 09-19-2009 at 02:05 PM.

The v16 power phase design combined with being the first EuP ready board makes for a wonderfully small power consumption.

Nice Board I'd Love to Own it

The best feature to me would be the low profile PCH heatsink. Or the ability to choose between optical and coax for digital. Something I always run into when building an HTPC rig.

Looks like a good board, I want to test it out ;)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information