Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway - OCZ Agility Series SATA II 2.5-inch 30GB SSD

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - OCZ Agility Series SATA II 2.5-inch 30GB SSD

I would like to win that

2. Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - OCZ Agility Series SATA II 2.5-inch 30GB SSD

I should win the OCZ Agility because the chatter of my mechanical HD is making it difficult to hear the voices in my head.
    i5 750::ASUS P7P55D Pro::G.SKILL F3-12800CL7D-4GBRH::WD Caviar Blue 320GB::Sapphire 4850X2::Thermaltake Tsunami::Corsair 650TX

I think i should win that because i have the heart of an enthusiast.

Hi everybody

SSD is a new technology I wanna die to try and in time like these I mean the economic meltdown money has become scarce and I hope to be a winner

and Tweaktown is really rocking with exclusive information about the latest and you cant find anywhere so it is gonna be a double honor to from Tweaktown and SSD

Wish everyone the best

Sam

I don't own a SSD drive and want to try one but unfortunately can't afford it yet. I would really like to win this one. :D

I would like to win this drive so I can brag in front of my nerdy friends! Not much of then have SSD's, so I'll finally have something to brag about. I've been lookign at quite a few reviews and articles on OCZ's SSD, and they can reach at at fantastic speeds! Some of them even can be easily upgraded via firmware update, so you get extra performance for nothing!
    I think they are the only one who can match up with Intel X25 SSD, at the price/performance ratio!

Hi Everyone,

I should win a 30GB OCZ Agility SSD because I want to experience faster boot times in Windows 7 and in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Although Microsoft have said that Windows 7 will boot faster than it's predecessor, Windows Vista a recent study by software company Iolo Technologies has shown that Windows 7 takes 6 minutes longer to become usable than Windows Vista. Usable means that "CPU cycles [are] no longer significantly high and a true idle state achieved." With the OCZ Agility 30GB SSD it's 64MB Onboard Cache, a seek time of under 1 millisecond and read and write speeds of up to 185 MB/s|100MB/s respectively mean that Windows 7's processes will load faster than Vista meaning a faster boot time and a more efficient, quicker computing experience for me which will finally restore my faith in Window's Operating Systems.

Running Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on the OCZ Agility 30GB SSD will help improve my game play due to its high performance resulting in faster game load times and in-game graphics such as textures. This will help me be able to aim, target, shoot and move around quicker helping improve my game and help me enjoy the game even more. It will also reduce my power costs when compared to a standard Hard Drive Disk (HDD). Lower power costs mean more money for me to spend on new hardware, like another OCZ Agility (RAID 0 FTW!) or an OCZ Behemoth Mouse!

Another reason I should win this OCZ SSD is that it will be the only opportunity for me to acquire an SSD without paying an extortionate markup on price. For example the 120GB OCZ Agility SSD costs NZ$749(US$554) at my local computer store here in New Zealand where as at Newegg it costs US$319 (US$289 after Mail In Rebate) - or NZ$430 (NZ$391 after Mail In Rebate). This means that I pay at least NZ$319 (US$235) extra for the 120GB model of the OCZ Agility SSD! I could buy nearly 2 SSDs from Newegg for what I pay here!

Using an OCZ Agility SSD would also be safer for my data and give me peace of mind as the SSD's 1.5 million hour MTBF means I can be at rest knowing my data is safe in OCZ's trusting hands.

I should win this OCZ Agility SSD so I can try out a new OCZ product which I know will be excellent and perform to their stringent quality standards. (I already have an OCZ Alchemy Elixir Keyboard and Behmoth Mousepad and they're the best I've ever used! - look in my sig!) The OCZ Agility SSD will bring happiness and peace into my life (under it's three year warranty) as I know nothing can go wrong with the Agility SSD and if something does, OCZ's enthusiastic staff and their legendary web, email and phone support will make it seem like nothing had gone wrong at all!

Now here's some photos to show my commitment to OCZ and where my new OCZ Agility SSD will live happily (My Computer is ready and waiting for it's new OCZ friend - look at it's open HDD rack poking out!):

Finally all I can say is: Please OCZ and TweakTown let me experience the heaven-like speeds, performance, peace-of-mind and reliability that the OCZ Agility can offer me without paying extraordinary prices. I don't think, but I know I'll like, enjoy and cherish every moment with the OCZ Agility SSD!

Thanks OCZ and TweakTown for this great opportunity!

Tanka

PS. And if I did happen to win I have a CM 3.5" to 2.5" HDD converter waiting to support a 2.5" OCZ Agility SSD!
    *New Rig!*

Intel Core i7 920 OCed to 3.2GHz | CoolerMaster V8 | Patriot Viper 3x2GB DDR3-1333MHz | MSI Eclipse X58 | LG W2261V 22" 16:9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB | MSI ATI 4870 1GB | Enermax Revolution 85+ 1050W PSU | CoolerMaster HAF 932 | ASUS DRW-22B1LT Lightscribe | Creative SB X-Fi Xtreme | Logitech X-540 | Razer Carcharias | Razer Lachesis | Razer Destructor/ Razer Goliathus Speed/ Fnatic SteelSeries Qck+ XL/ OCZ Behemoth | OCZ Alchemy Elixir

*My OLD PC* - Windows Xp Home Edition 32 Bit

Intel Pentium 4 2.6GHz | 1GB (2x512MB) Hynix DDR-400MHz SDRAM | Micro ATX ECS L4S5MG/651+ | Acer AL506 15" Monitor | Seagate 2.5" ST380012A IDE 5200RPM 80GB | ASUS nVidia TNT2 M64 32MB AGP x4 | Hyena 300W PSU | CoolerMaster Storm Scout |

- My OLD PC's probably the worst one here -

Thank you to everyone who entered!

I am happy to announce that the winner of this contest is SolidBladez

I will be contacting this user right away.

Look forward to the next contest coming up soon!

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Congrats to SolidBladez.
    Going Broke Saving Money

Congratz! :)
    *New Rig!*

Intel Core i7 920 OCed to 3.2GHz | CoolerMaster V8 | Patriot Viper 3x2GB DDR3-1333MHz | MSI Eclipse X58 | LG W2261V 22" 16:9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB | MSI ATI 4870 1GB | Enermax Revolution 85+ 1050W PSU | CoolerMaster HAF 932 | ASUS DRW-22B1LT Lightscribe | Creative SB X-Fi Xtreme | Logitech X-540 | Razer Carcharias | Razer Lachesis | Razer Destructor/ Razer Goliathus Speed/ Fnatic SteelSeries Qck+ XL/ OCZ Behemoth | OCZ Alchemy Elixir

*My OLD PC* - Windows Xp Home Edition 32 Bit

Intel Pentium 4 2.6GHz | 1GB (2x512MB) Hynix DDR-400MHz SDRAM | Micro ATX ECS L4S5MG/651+ | Acer AL506 15" Monitor | Seagate 2.5" ST380012A IDE 5200RPM 80GB | ASUS nVidia TNT2 M64 32MB AGP x4 | Hyena 300W PSU | CoolerMaster Storm Scout |

- My OLD PC's probably the worst one here -

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread Information