Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway - OCZ Agility Series SATA II 2.5-inch 30GB SSD

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - OCZ Agility Series SATA II 2.5-inch 30GB SSD

For some reason, my 1gb hdd is rater slow, so I've always wanted an OCZ SSD for windows and most important applications to really speed things up!

Holy crap what I wouldn't give to have one of these! Even at 32gb, a SSD would be perfect for my media pc. Here's hoping that I'll win!

Would be nice to get one for benching purpose

I have a really quiet PC, but my hard drives are making noise and I'd really use a noiseless one :)

I can't afford to buy a SSD disc with my lousy clown wages they give my in circus, I even stayed after the shows working overtime and cleaning elephant poo but even then the pay was not enough to buy a second hand SSD not to mention a new one Please make a clown happy and send one of those OCZ Super Solid's to a circus in Croatia

What an astonishing coincidence... Like the preceding poster, I too travel with a circus (I do acrobatic stilts in San Francisco). And similarly, I'm always busted, scrabbling for gigs, writing grant proposals for pittances and finding couches to stay on in the city. I'm sure Doink can relate.

An SSD can make even a five year old pentium M laptop zing...
    And every minute not watching the hard disk light blink is another minute to spend actually alive!

I think I should win it because the last 2 years of my computing life have been really shocking!

2 Years ago I bought an Asus Striker Extreme. I had 4 replacements from the retailer, 9 repairs from Asus themselves who then finally replaced it with the not that much better Striker II Formula.

All of those RMA's took 4 months and due to all those RMA's one of my Sparkle Calibre 7950GT cards died, and I couldn't get a replacement. So I had to buy 2 new GPU's.

After a year of not brilliant usability from the Formula board, it went haywire again, so I've had to RMA it, which will take anywhere up to 6 weeks and will likely come back doa and have to be sent back again.

Then last week my 5 year old PC's Mobo died, and its cost me a fortune to replace it. I had to buy a new mobo, hard drive, soundcard and RAM. I had to RMA the RAM because it wouldn't work.

I'm on benefits due to a Road accident I had 4 years ago, so can't afford anything nice now, so it would be really nice if I could have something decent to put in my PC when I get the motherboard back, rather than having to save up for over 3 years before I can buy a newer PC.

Thanks for reading my sad PC story....

Hy!

I'm a female student from Croatia and have Dell Inspiron 1501 sitting in closet because HDD is broken, so my roommate and I must use one desktop PC because it's to much for me to buy new drive.

So I should win OCZ Agility SSD just to get my notebook working!

Default OCZ Agility Series 2.5-inch 30GB MLC SSD

I feel that I should the win because, at the start of this year I used my savings of $2,000 (AUD) to build a gaming rig to replace me awfully slow rig.
    the new rig is in my signature.

I built this rig with the intent of running raid 0+1 for good performance + redundancy, however I was very unlucky and my system has never been able to run in this mode properly.

I'm after OS performance that betters a single 7200rpm (which im using atm) in order to make good use of my core i7.

I've been a fanboy of OCZ products ever since I had the pleasure of using their System Elite DDR2 800 memory kits.

OCZ products are by far some of the most reliable I have had the pleasure of using professionally and personally, and this is backed with first class expert support from Ryder, Steve and all other OCZ USA support staff.

I am proud to Sell and also personally own OCZ products and would love to get the opportunity to own an agility and improve my rig performance, my gaming performance and overall the quality of experience I would get out of using my rig with an OCZ Agility 30Gb MLC SSD.
    Gaming: GIGABYTE X58-UD5 - i7 920 C0 - Noctua NH-U12P - 6GB OCZ Platinum PC3-10666 CL7 - Sapphire HD5870 - Antec P182 - TruePower Trio 650w - 3 Acer X243HB in Eyefinity - 2 x 500GB ST3500320AS 7200.11, SD1A - MS Digital Media KB - Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Server: - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L - 4GB Team 1333 CL9 - 1x 160 2.5 5400RPM - 2x 500GB ST3500320AS 7200.11, SD1A - 1x 250GB ST3500320AS 7200.12 - 1x 1.5TB ST3500320AS 7200.12

HTPC1
    : GIGABYTE EP45-UD3L - E7600 - 2GB Corsair DHX 800 C5 - GIGABYTE 8500GT - Antec Fusion - Microsoft Comfort Wireless / Logitech MX1000 bt - Windows 7 Ultimate x64

HTPC2
    : GIGABYTE 945GCMX-S2 - E6320 - 2GB Corsair DHX 800 C5 - GIGABYTE 7600GT - Antec Fusion - Windows 7 Ultimate x64

HTPC3:
    GIGABYTE P35-DS4 - E6750 - 4GB OCZ System Elite 800 - GIGABYTE 8800GTX - TT Shark - Earthwatts 500w - DeNovo Mini - Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Default Re: OCZ Agility Series 2.5-inch 30GB MLC SSD

i should win this because i don`t have money to buy one. i had some money and i bought some flowers yesterday, for my fiance and when she asked me what do we celebrate, i couldn`t say that i wanted her to buy me a OCZ SSD for my gesture

Besides, i want to try Windows 7 and it would be nice to have it installed on a SSD for great peformance.
    Last edited by buburuza76; 10-06-2009 at 05:16 PM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information