Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway - OCZ Agility Series SATA II 2.5-inch 30GB SSD

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - OCZ Agility Series SATA II 2.5-inch 30GB SSD

I should win because I am allergic to hard drives with moving parts. I have found my constant itching and difficulty breathing while at my PC is seriously affecting my computing enjoyment.

Why should I win? With an SSD I could finally give my Windows 7 a "species-appropriate" home. .
    Last edited by mmoeller; 10-05-2009 at 04:44 PM.

I should win because hard drives with moving parts are a thing of the past, I want the future!

I want one because it will make my PC a lot faster and I don't think I will be able to afford one on my own in the near future. :S But whatever, win or not we shouldn't rely only on luck and make our own lives grand one way or the other. :)

I really need this SSD - between my wife, my son and myself we're on our fourth HDD in our laptop. I can't begin to tell you how much data we've lost over the past two years because of this, including vacation pictures which were shortly before being transfered to DVDs.
    You would make us happy now & in the future!
    Btw, I've been reading this site for quite a while now - please keep up the great work!

i want my system to be firing on all fronts without the bottleneck of of old last generation moving parts in my pc.

My samsuns spinpoint has died...I'm on a quantum fireball now :(....need it :(

why should i win???

because this is an early X-mas present for me from Santa tweaktown... :)

I have started to acquire parts to build myself a HTPC. In some cases, I am hoping to get new, faster parts for my main PC and move those parts over to the HTPC. An SSD would fit in both situations. Low power for the HTPC, or high performance for my main PC. I can see liking it so much for one, I'll end up buying another for the second.

The additional benefit: I work in IT, and constantly have people asking me for advice about new hardware. I do not have, nor have I used, a computer with a SSD. I have read reviews about the benefits, and have been tempted to tell people that they should move to a SSD, but it's difficult to be sure without first hand experience, and to convince people to do something that I haven't already done myself.

SolidBladez is offline Member

To get rid of my parents noisy hard drive. Any time I do something strenuous, it trashes like no other. In the past year, I upgraded the fans and began to make use of a fan controller to help lessen the noise. A SSD is all I need to "complete" the setup.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information