Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Do you like the current layout?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Read this

Okay, everyone, in case you hadn't been informed, I'm the guy developing the case mods gallery. I've read you're suggestions in Cam's other thread but this is another thread because it's a different topic. I need to know how many of you are happy with the current Tweaktown layout. So, please answer the poll so I can get a feel for how you guys think.
    Thomas Simmons
    Just some guy

Beefy Guest

what are the other options? :)

It would be nice if ppl could use these again. ;)

Wiggo, I'll fix that in a little while...No problem...What else do I have? Well, that's where ya'll come in. I need to know if ya'll prefer limited graphics on the site or if it would be a safe bet to increase the number of images on the site. I would like to point out to ya'll, though, if the site is revamped IT WILL integrate the forums as much as is humanly possible. As a matter of fact, I'm currently writing the case mods gallery to simply be a section of the forums...but a special section. :) It'll look, feel, and seem as though it were independent of everything else. I just want to keep it as a vital part of our forums so that you don't have to register separately for both. It'll just be a simple enablement of a feature in your user control panel...or something like that. :) It's going to be nice.

As to a new layout, I personally was thinking of a frozen look. Like ice and stuff. That's up to ya'll though. Let me know!
    Thomas Simmons
    Just some guy

Well increasing the graphics wouldn't worry us broadbanders but I bet the dialup ppl out there will be disappointed though. Maybe if ya throw some mock ups at us to guage oppinions on ya ideas. :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

:) Please don't increase the graphics. :cool:

we dont drive an the right hand side of the road....so can we have
    day/month/year..:D

pdv

/\ zoom - right over my head that was.

A nice graphic of the case to get our attention. Then perhaps some thumbnails linking to larger photos for subsequent images.
    A picture is worth 1000 words, but I do hate to wait 1000 seconds to see 1. Unless of course the thumbnail gets my interest - then us low-flow types have the option of getting more.

I appreciate your consideration:thumb:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Thread Information