Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway Mega Thermaltake prizes to be won! (case, PSU and notebook cooler)

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway Mega Thermaltake prizes to be won! (case, PSU and notebook cool

Subscribed!

Good luck to all, now excuse me, I think I'm going to finally watch that preview of the DFI hybrid system ^-^;

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway Mega Thermaltake prizes to be won! (case, PSU and notebook cool

I'm hoping that I win the laptop cooler because I'm gonna buy a new 18" laptop. Not to mention that my current laptop cooler will be too small for the new laptop(it's meant for use with 15" laptops). But I don't mind if I could win the other prizes either.
    Last edited by Nick09; 10-21-2009 at 04:01 AM.

One day left!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Good luck everyone.
    Going Broke Saving Money

Good luck everyone! Especially slugbug ;P

Goodluck everyone

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway – Mega Thermaltake prizes to be won! (case, PSU and notebook cool

whens the winner going to be announced.

A few hours to go yet!

A winner will be announce a bit after that :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Good luck to everyone who entered!

What ever happened to this contest. Are the winners being announced here? YouTube? Is it over?
    P55-UD4P - i7860 - Patriot Inferno 120GB SSD - 1600Mhz Mushkin 7-8-7-20 - 3 WD 640GB Black
    880GMA-UD2P - X6 1055T CPU - Patriot Inferno 120GB SSD - GSkill 1333 8-8-8-21 - 2 500GB WD Black
    2 or 3 other systems I like to play with and a laptop

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information