Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway Mega Thermaltake prizes to be won! (case, PSU and notebook cooler)

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway Mega Thermaltake prizes to be won! (case, PSU and notebook cool

nice... i was tired waiting for the UPS guy... good to know... thanks Cam for the update...
    PS: hoping for the case....good luck
    Last edited by RobinVM; 11-25-2009 at 04:06 PM.

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway Mega Thermaltake prizes to be won! (case, PSU and notebook cool

Quote Originally Posted by RobinVM View Post
    nice... i was tired waiting for the UPS guy... good to know... thanks Cam for the update...
    PS: hoping for the case....good luck

LOL - so theres someone who wants the case: you
    Someone who wants the PSU: ME
    I hope the other guy wants the laptop cooler :P

Any news on this yet???

I'm just waiting for my Quadcore chip to come, bought the best I could afford - the Q9550S

Also bought 8Gb of Crucial Ballistix Tracer - just need a PSU to power it all up and see if it all works *wink wink*

I want the PSU :)
    The laptop cooler is ok as well.

But...We`ll see what Thermaltake sent us.

lol, if they do O_o
    i7 3770k (1.6-4.2 GHz) / Hydro H100i / Asus P8Z77-V Premium / 16GB DDR3 2400 Team Group Xtreem Frostbite CL10 RAM / XFX 7990 / 250GB Sansung 840 Evo / 2 x 3TB Seagates in RAID-1 / 1TB Seagate for storage / Corsair HX750 / HAF932 / BenQ XL2411T monitor / CM Storm Trigger brown keyboard & Storm Recon mouse
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Despite having a GNVQ Intermediate and an AVCE Advanced in IT and ICT, I consider myself a noob with computers now as they are more advanced than I can deal with

yea, nothing yet

This is getting to be funny now - the competition finished over a month ago :P Can Mr Tweak chase this up please ;)
    i7 3770k (1.6-4.2 GHz) / Hydro H100i / Asus P8Z77-V Premium / 16GB DDR3 2400 Team Group Xtreem Frostbite CL10 RAM / XFX 7990 / 250GB Sansung 840 Evo / 2 x 3TB Seagates in RAID-1 / 1TB Seagate for storage / Corsair HX750 / HAF932 / BenQ XL2411T monitor / CM Storm Trigger brown keyboard & Storm Recon mouse
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Despite having a GNVQ Intermediate and an AVCE Advanced in IT and ICT, I consider myself a noob with computers now as they are more advanced than I can deal with

It seems like Thermaltake forgot to send the samples and they feel very sorry.

One of the Thermaltake reps will be posting on here with an update. I reckon now they know, they will go out very quick.

They said something about throwing in bonus prizes because you guys had to wait - so good things come to those who wait, right?
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

That`s good. Thanks for the update. We`re waiting for SANTA from Thermaltake

Free Thermaltake Level 10 cases for everyone
    Going Broke Saving Money

Hehe i wouldn`t mind. I would need a case or a PSU so much...but not level 10. I would love a Thermaltake V9 Black Edition

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information