Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway Mega Thermaltake prizes to be won! (case, PSU and notebook cooler)

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway Mega Thermaltake prizes to be won! (case, PSU and notebook cool

lol, the PSU would do me ;) its all I need, but if Thermaltake wanted to tempt me a V9 would also be nice ;) I need to dump my Coolermaster Cosmos 1000 coz I hate it so much :P
    i7 3770k (1.6-4.2 GHz) / Hydro H100i / Asus P8Z77-V Premium / 16GB DDR3 2400 Team Group Xtreem Frostbite CL10 RAM / XFX 7990 / 250GB Sansung 840 Evo / 2 x 3TB Seagates in RAID-1 / 1TB Seagate for storage / Corsair HX750 / HAF932 / BenQ XL2411T monitor / CM Storm Trigger brown keyboard & Storm Recon mouse
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Despite having a GNVQ Intermediate and an AVCE Advanced in IT and ICT, I consider myself a noob with computers now as they are more advanced than I can deal with

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway Mega Thermaltake prizes to be won! (case, PSU and notebook cool

looks like SANTA is coming this xmas to my house....thanks for the upgrade Mr Tweak.....

santa was early today....hehehe.. i get the Massive 23cs laptop cooler from thermaltake...yahoooo.....thanks TT and Mr. tweak...
    PS:later I'm going to post a picture..is Xmas guys..hip!!...

nothing for me yet...:( wonder if they forgot about me...

I mailed them directly - spoke to someone called Thor Welling - who said I'd be getting my prize soon - but still nowt here :(

Mailing them again :P

Don't forget to ask for your extra prize as well :P
    i7 3770k (1.6-4.2 GHz) / Hydro H100i / Asus P8Z77-V Premium / 16GB DDR3 2400 Team Group Xtreem Frostbite CL10 RAM / XFX 7990 / 250GB Sansung 840 Evo / 2 x 3TB Seagates in RAID-1 / 1TB Seagate for storage / Corsair HX750 / HAF932 / BenQ XL2411T monitor / CM Storm Trigger brown keyboard & Storm Recon mouse
    Despite having a GNVQ Intermediate and an AVCE Advanced in IT and ICT, I consider myself a noob with computers now as they are more advanced than I can deal with

ask for your extra prize?????... why??... for the delay???....it would will be nice...

happy New Year to everybody......

See post # 47..

Just to let everyone know I am still waiting for Thermal Take to get themselves organised. I hope their After sales is better than their departmental organisation, because I was told 2 odd weeks ago I'd have my prize soon :(

Is this normal or am I just the sod in sods law :P
    Last edited by Ragdollcatman; 01-06-2010 at 07:05 AM.

I got my prize today. No extra waiting gift :) I was hoping for the PSU but i got the case. I keep it sealed for the moment.

Hahaha.. I finally got my new PSU :D Along with a baseball cap, a 2010 diary and a squared paper pad :P

Woot. Now I just need my Quadcore chip and I'm gonna be one happy man!

What was funny is that it only came with a foreign 2 pin kettle lead - good thing I have one or two spare and that they are cheap cables if I need to buy one. The item was posted on the 6th, so 2 days is amazingly fast!

Grats to everyone etc etc :D

Good for you. Congrats guys

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information