Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway – Mega Thermaltake prizes to be won! (case, PSU and notebook cooler)

Default Weekly Giveaway – Mega Thermaltake prizes to be won! (case, PSU and notebook cooler)

Weekly Giveaway – Mega Thermaltake prizes to be won! (case, PSU and notebook cooler) (October 16th - October 23rd)

We have teamed up with Thermaltake to giveaway a bunch of really cool prizes!

The first prize off the block is the WingRS 301 mid-tower computer case. <s>It comes with a 430W ATX 12V V2.2 power supply.</s> The folks over at Thermaltake promote this case as “mobile station on the go”. It comes with a handle for convenient transportation, front mesh grill for maximum ventilation and looks good. Visit this product page to find out more info.

Next up is the fancy Thermaltake EVO_Blue 750W power supply. It comes with an oversized 14cm whisper-quiet ball bearing fan which is said to dramatically reduce overall PC noise as well as increase system thermal efficiency. Visit this product page to find out more info.

Finally for the third prize we have a Thermaltake Massive23 CS notebook cooler. This black beast comes with an embedded ultra silent 23cm variable color LED fan with an On/Off switch. Visit this product page to find out more info.

How to win?

For your chance to win the prize, all you need to do is sign up to our YouTube TweakTown video channel @ http://www.youtube.com/user/camwilmot (One prize per winner - three winners total!)

Giveaway runs from today until October 23rd 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are the winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping. You will be contacted via YouTube.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.

Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 10-16-2009 at 02:42 PM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway – Mega Thermaltake prizes to be won! (case, PSU and notebook cool

What if we are already subscribers to that channel? Should I unsubscribe and subscribe again to have a chance to win? I need that case! I have everything I need except a case right now for a new rig.
    P55-UD4P - i7860 - Patriot Inferno 120GB SSD - 1600Mhz Mushkin 7-8-7-20 - 3 WD 640GB Black
    880GMA-UD2P - X6 1055T CPU - Patriot Inferno 120GB SSD - GSkill 1333 8-8-8-21 - 2 500GB WD Black
    2 or 3 other systems I like to play with and a laptop

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway – Mega Thermaltake prizes to be won! (case, PSU and notebook cool

No need - everyone subscribed will be included.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Cool... Would be nice if I won.... I really need the items your giving away as I can't afford them :( Will subscribe right now!

I have no money to buy new components for a pc, so I am reduced to begging and entering and these competitions. :) no luck so far though, would be nice to win something though...

Yes.Either would be a sweet win...

lol - I'm desperate for the PSU :P

Don't need the other items - don't have a laptop or enough space for the case - even though it is a nice case :D

I signed up
    Going Broke Saving Money

I've also signed up for this contest!!

me also! goodluck!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information