Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway - G.Skill Pi PC3-17600 4GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit

Default Weekly Giveaway - G.Skill Pi PC3-17600 4GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit

Weekly Giveaway Ė G.Skill Pi PC3-17600 4GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit (December 16th - December 23rd)

We have teamed up with G.Skill to giveaway a super fast new dual-channel memory kit.

We are giving away one of G.Skillís newest and fastest memory kits, the Pi PC3-17600 4GB Dual-Channel memory kit to be exact.

This ultra fast DDR3-2200 4GB kit is worth $180 USD and the prize even comes complete with one of G.Skillís cooling fans to keep it nice and cool when it is clocked to the max. You can read our review of the RAM kit over here that we looked at recently.

How to win?

For your chance to win the prize, all you need to do is post below in this forum thread and tell us why you should win the RAM or how exactly you will use it. One entry per person - don't worry, your IP is recorded and it will be checked.

Giveaway runs from today until December 23rd 2009 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are the winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You donít pay the shipping charges.

Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 12-16-2009 at 06:30 PM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - G.Skill Pi PC3-17600 4GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit

i would like to win this RAM so that I can actually have an incentive to upgrade my pc. If I did win, I would probably buy a p7p55d deluxe and try to see how fast the memory will run, and also see how well it works at low speeds with low voltages.

I would like to win this G.Skill memory modules since I'm using my DDR3 modules 2*1 Gb. Working in windows XP and gaming in these works mostly o.k. but over the holidays I'm going to migrate on Windows 7.
    Although I've read that 2 Gb will partially cover the Windows 7 part, I just want to be able to work normally and play the games in my current setup.
    Hey I even got Intel P35 chipset (Asus Blitz Extreme) that has DDR3 slots in it.

One last thing.. I can't imagine why should I win these modules, compared to others..
    It's just that this year (in my personal life) has been one of the worst in history..
    So to finish this year with atleast something positive, then it would be nice to remember that I got something from this giveaway

I would like to win and pair these rams with P55 & i7. Not to forget a decent ATi 5000 series gfx card
    Last edited by kali65; 12-16-2009 at 09:54 PM.

wow - that's some nice set of memory sticks.

I would upgrade the memory I'm using in my P55 i7 setup. These would give me a lot more room for overclocking and tweaking and would look great in my case.
    System Specs
    CPU: Intel i7 870
    CPU Fan: Zalman 10Flex
    Motherboard: Asus P7P55-Pro
    RAM: Corsair Dominator 1600 - 2X2 gb
    GPU: XFX 4890 1gb
    PSU: Silverstone 700W
    System Drive: Intel X25-M 80gb
    Storage Drive: Hitachi 1tb
    Case: NZXT Khaos

If i would to win these RAM modules, id add them to my P55 rig for a total 8GB of RAM. Maybe, possibly use them to replace my current DDR3 1333 mhz modules.

8 GB RAM in total

More GAMING, LESS Caching from my slow HDD :)

and no page file.

Hmmm...i wonder if i can test asrock's claim of DDR3 2600+ speeds with this new set of RAM?
    Asrock P55-Extreme
    Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
    2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
    ASUS HD5850
    1TB Samsung SATA II
    Corsair TX650W PSU

SolidBladez is offline Member

Considering how fast it is, I would try for some SuperPI records or see how far it can overclock past their rated clocks.

P55 here I come!

Hello TweakTown, Well I would like to win this RAM because G.Skill Pi PC3-17600 4GB is not available yet for sale here in Lima-Peru and I will need upgrade my current Pc for Windows 7 this memory will be just fine for the system with AutoCAD Mechanical DeskTop MDT software and few PC Games too .

Thanks.

I think I would use those as a start to build a new PC, since my current one is pretty outdated and can't handle nor render 3D models as fast at I'd like to

Keep up the good work and happy upcoming holidays everyone!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information