Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas and New Year Giveaway ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burner

Default Re: Christmas and New Year Giveaway ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burn

This would make a great first PC for my Mom.
    Going Broke Saving Money

Default Re: Christmas and New Year Giveaway ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burn

My dog died.

Hi, and Merry christmas to all.
    Just ran across this thread so I decided to sign up and give it a try.
    Although I do have a job and probably down the road be able to well afford one, I've actually been researching online for awhile, wanting to build Or atleast try to build a new HTPC, And that's how I came across this thread.

The budget's been holding me back on starting a new HTPC. But didnt want to build something that'll just use alot of power, and become basically another desktop.

I can name a hundered of reasons to why I believe I should win this.
    but at the end I think everyone who posts here come to 1 simple and honest answer.

Because it's free

and who wouldn't want to win something as this Viewsonics Nettop that can be used as a everyday home appliance.

I have no toys and could use one.

Default Re: Christmas and New Year Giveaway – ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burn

I dont got a dvd player or anything else to my tv. I've wanted an ION based nettop/htpc for my tv for a while now. It could view movies, torrents, maybe even as a NAS station, aswell and me+guests/friends could surf on the net/check emails or even play games.. And I've always liked ViewSonic.

A >50 inch TV which doesnt have a HD Set top box or this viewsonic HTPC to go with it?????

This TV is destined to be with this nettop.

An utter waste of TV real estate if i dont win this!!!!
    Asrock P55-Extreme
    Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
    2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
    ASUS HD5850
    1TB Samsung SATA II
    Corsair TX650W PSU

my sister and brother in law finally upgraded their old 20" CRT TV to an LCD TV for Christmas, and I'd like to throw Flash 10.1 and Boxee on this Ion nettop to give to them as a gift.

This would make for a great HTPC for my mother and I. The small size would allow us to keep it anywhere we want and the low power consumption is nice as well.I would be highly oblized if i can give this as a Xmas present to my mother so that she can do all her office works on her own computer.

Thanks for the opportunity. :)
    Last edited by AMDATHLONFX; 12-25-2009 at 04:02 PM.

I want to give this to my Mom and Dad. This would be perfect for them to send e-mails and watch movies. They need to get online.
    P55-UD4P - i7860 - Patriot Inferno 120GB SSD - 1600Mhz Mushkin 7-8-7-20 - 3 WD 640GB Black
    880GMA-UD2P - X6 1055T CPU - Patriot Inferno 120GB SSD - GSkill 1333 8-8-8-21 - 2 500GB WD Black
    2 or 3 other systems I like to play with and a laptop

I would like to win this because i can keep it close on my desk and it takes so much space. Powerfull enough if i`m not gaming, perfect for some family entertainment.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information