Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas and New Year Giveaway ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burner

Default Re: Christmas and New Year Giveaway ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burn

well... I'm going to upgrade my pc media center and this baby is going to fit really well in my plan.....52 inches tv + ion pc + sony home theater.. the sum of all thinks is going to be awesome...

RobinVM

PS: today i recive my wining price from Thermaltake..thank you guys..
    PS:Happy Xmas for everyone....... : ) : ) :) :) :)
    Last edited by RobinVM; 12-25-2009 at 06:03 PM.

Default Re: Christmas and New Year Giveaway ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burn

My dad has been using a Pentium 4 1.4ghz with 256 MB RAM for 6 years. I decided to change this by building him a cheap duo-core computer using some Pentium D chips and DDR2 sticks my friend had laying around.

Then my mom grew a limb for computers out of NOWHERE and seized this computer from him! She grew addicted to making picture-slideshows on Picasa 3 and loading them onto youtube (along with a lot of photoshop editing in between), leaving my dad little room to use his new computer... And since we gave away the Pentium 4 he was using before, he's using my brother's hand-me-down 1.6ghz 256mb laptop.

I need to give my dad the freedom to maneuver by Christmas, but my budget's spent. Help!
    Last edited by mlcloud; 12-26-2009 at 03:06 AM.

SolidBladez is offline Member

This would be perfect for a HTPC for our "TV Room" which currently being powered by a guzzling Pentium 4 and other low-end parts.

It would be very economical, yet practical since it will help save on space in such a space limited room we have.

By the way,

MerryChristmas everyone and have a Happy New Year!

From what I have read this is a capable little system for a HTPC.

My son is 8 months old now and while I would gladly spend every penny I have on him the added cost of things that go hand in hand with having a baby has made hardware purchases/upgrades pretty hard to come by not to mention saving for a house in the near future.

Out of necessity I have had to turn myself into a budget builder and abandon my idea of setting up a HTPC. This would really come in handy.

Awesome giveaway, TT.

Just cause i've never won anything online,lol.an it make a nice home media box...

Wow this is the best netbook i have seen so far. If I win this netbook i would give it to my girlfriend who need to replace her old celeron based notebook as new years gift.
    It would be useful for her, for her work and entertainment (she lives in boarding house).

power efficient and hey.. it's christmas

Would like to give this to my brother so he can spend money on a used car instead of a computer that he keeps whining about.

It would be perfect PC for my father, for some surfing and movies.

Merry Christmas!

This would be perfect for the small area in our kitchen office, and my wife would like the fact that i didnt have a tower system with cables all over in the kitchen

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information