Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas and New Year Giveaway ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burner

Default Re: Christmas and New Year Giveaway ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burn

I should win this giveaway because I have a lot of travel scheduled for 2010 and really need something light and portable. Besides, I could put it through its paces and report back to you guys - how better to test a product like this than to take it around the world??

Default Re: Christmas and New Year Giveaway ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burn

I should win because I really need a small HTPC. :D
    New around here...

Default Re: Christmas and New Year Giveaway – ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burn

I like to win this because I can't afford new pc. My old pc is still P3 with 256 MB of ram.

amdcrankitup is offline Junior Member

Not so much I deserve it but Im on disability and was,nt able to get my kids anything for Christmas this year or last year and I would enjoy giving it to them! Good luck everyone here! and Happy New Year!!!!

i want this nettop because it is quiet small and uses very less power so would be great as downloding machine and for browsing

I should win because I correctly answered the random question.

It was Black.

Also, I'LL EAT THE CARDBOARD BOX IT COMES IN!! Honest to god, I'll even youtube it and link it back too tweak town.
    Last edited by InkyX; 12-29-2009 at 04:05 PM. Reason: it's better this way

My parents really, really need a new computer.

They were using my old Gateway Desktop, that had a Pentium IV 1.3GHz processor, until it recently died. They are now using an IBM Aptiva with a Pentium III 550Mhz CPU that they bought back in 1999.

ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop with VDD100 DVD Burner would be perfect for their needs and would make an ideal late Xmas present.

I think I should win because I wont lie to you and tell you that I will solve world hunger with it. I could use a new PC and I can't get over how cool the design of this unit is.

Edit: My cat said she would like it too, so there you go.

Edit #2: Talked it over with the cat... We both think this would be a great replacement for my aging (and sadly almost dead) CarPC.
    Last edited by BlackandBlue; 01-02-2010 at 02:40 AM. Reason: addin stuff to my awesome post.

It would be a good replacement for my 6yr old pc plus my coming year would definitely be better starting with something new

I would like to run my weather staion to wunderground and others but a pc is too noisy and expensive for 24/7 use. This is the answer, I hope.
    It does sound too good to be true, but it's the future.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information