Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas and New Year Giveaway ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burner

Default Re: Christmas and New Year Giveaway ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burn

I would like to win the Nettop & DVD burner for my dad as a christmas & new year gift so he can enjoy full HD contents on his beloved couch after a hard day of work.

Default Re: Christmas and New Year Giveaway ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burn

I would love to win this to be able to give it as a gift to my retired Dad who lives in Texas whose computer died a couple of weeks ago. Love you Mom and Dad!!!

I should win the ViewSonic nettop and DVD burner package because... ... ... I'm the only one believing I'm NOT going to win it :) Happy new year!

I'd love to win nettop and DVD burner because my dad's old computer is causing a hearing impairment.

I would use it as a HTPC, on my KDL-46V5100, just got it during Boxing Day.

I'd want the netbook to have a computer light enough to bring with me on my long commute. Plus the DVD drive would be great to watch DVDs on my commute too. I would get lots of use out of this!

Well there is a brand new monitor in our famuly that supports 1920x1080 but the PC connected to it doesn't. There for it would be very nice to have a small PC to connect to it considering it's located in the living room.
    Best of reguards

Default Re: Christmas and New Year Giveaway – ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burn

I could really use this, my current HTPC just went belly up before Christmas. I am currently looking for a nice solution, and this just might be the ticket.

I'd like to win it for my grandparents to prove to them that dvd player technology is worth their time, and I can throw out their tape deck. And give them a huge load of divx stuff so they stop watching fox news, god dammit i hate fox news.

I should win the ViewSonic nettop and DVD burner package because, I want it. Just the form factor itself is worth dying for and so for the Windows 7 Sticker!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information